Eric thought Tom's behaviour was strange but he didnt dare question it. "Yes, my lord" the muttered exiting the room quickly leaving Tom the gather his anger.

《《《°•°•°○●○°•°•°》》》

Tom was sitting in the dining room drumming his fingers against the hard wood of the table staring down at the forms he was meant to be completing for work.

But he couldnt focus, his mind just kept drifting back to the newspaper the anger rising up inside him before he forced himself to push it back down and stay composed.

His head shot up when he heard the front door slam open and the protests of a women. The dining room doors opened and in came Eric and Lucius, holding onto a struggling Adelaide Stretcher who looked close to tears.

"Let go of me! I havent done anything wrong! Please please let me go!" She begged as the men rolled their eyes and dragged her into the room as Tom stood up.

"Your not in danger Mrs Stretcher" he said boredly as she looked up at him with desprate eyes. "Wha... tom! Why am I here?" She cried.

Tom rolled his eyes "oh I'm sure you already know that" he drawled. He motioned with his hand for Eric and Lucius to drop her and they exited the room leaving Adelaide crying loudly on the floor.

Tom scoffed at her pathetic ness "please! Please I just want to g-go home! Please I beg of you h-have mercy" she weeped looking up at Tom through blood shot eyes.

Tom pulled a face of disgust and sighed tiredly. "As I said before Mrs Stretcher, your not in danger. We just need to have a conversation" he grumbled offering her his hand to help her up.

He plastered on his fakest smile as she sneakily took hold of his hand standing up and wiping her eyes furiously.

"And-..and you couldnt have contacted m-me in a more c-civil way?"  She stammered as Tom sat back down at the table motioning her to do the same. She sat down shakily and Tom gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Now wheres the fun in that hm?" He asked. Adelaide looked outraged "y-you cant just force someone from there home!" She protested "I believe I just did" he mumbled with a boredly tone.

"I'll tell my husband!" She cried. "And that would be a suicide mission" Tom replied sternly. She watched him silently for a moment her mouth hanging open.

"I dont like what you insinuating Tom" she spoke slowly. Tom scoffed dryly "that's great because I dont like you, and its Mr Riddle" he snarled.

Adeliade shrunk back in her seat staying quiet. Tom slid the newspaper infront of him over to her.

"Read out the underlined part" he demanded. Adelaide picked up the paper her eye sent wider as if she had been caught in a lie.

"Out. Loud" Tom pressed his teeth gritting together.

"B-But due to report of A-adelaide Stretcher "i last saw Edward leaving rather suspiciously with Aurora Blossom, awful tragedy" . R-rumours have been sparked due to the report that maybe Miss Blossom and Master Cameron where participating in a secret courtship of simply sexual relationship behind Mr Riddle's back. C-could this have been the reason leading to Master Cameron's death..." she trailed off her head bowing in shame.

Tom hummed. "Now that sounds like a very serious accusation wouldnt you agree Mrs Stretcher?" He said with a patronizing tone.

All Adelaide could do was nod shamefully. Tom stood from his chair pacing slowly infront of her.

"Pathetic. Making up some devious little lies about me and my wife all becuase of some stupid crush?" He spat venomomously.

Adelaide raised her head opening her mouth to protest but Tom was quick to silence her.