Disneyland!

Today we are going to The Happiest Place On Earth. Disneyland. I love Disneyland, I love the churro's and I just love it in general. Manny didn't really want to come this time as we had a school project due. But anyways this is what I am wearing:

I was sat downstairs patiently waiting for everyone to be ready, "Can't you guys go without me" Manny whined

I was sat downstairs patiently waiting for everyone to be ready, "Can't you guys go without me" Manny whined. "Your the kid, I think we need you to get in" Jay sighed.

"Well it couldn't come on a worse day. The technology sector is tanking" Manny clapped back in annoyance.

"Do you really want girls that want you for your money"? Jay asks Manny. "Girls do love that" I laughed. "I'd like to have that option" Manny smiled.

"Manny put the stock away and put your ears on" Gloria demanded passing us both a pair of ears mine were rainbow and sparkly and Manny's were black just like his coffee.

"Mom, I don't think you have to wear one of these" Manny whined pointing to the ears. I had already put mine on. "Be a kid! Put them on"! Gloria yelled.

"Really? Those shoes"? Jay questioned looking at Gloria's black six inch high heels. "What"? Gloria asked a bit confused. "Do you know how much walking you have to do at Disneyland"? Jay asked sarcastically, "Why do you think they have so many fat people on scooter's" I laughed taking a bite out of my pancakes. "I like wearing the high heels. I'm fine" Gloria insisted.

"Just like that jacket you refuse to bring when I say 'Take a jacket'" Jay whined to his wife. He wasn't wrong though, he was always right. "Don't tell me what to do! I'm fine"! Jay said imitating Gloria. I laughed at his poor attempt. "Huh. And your not fine. Your cold and shivering and I look like the jerk who won't give his wife a jacket. So I do. And then I'm cold and shivering, and I brought a jacket" Jay ranted. Me and Gloria looked at each other with the same facial expression. Bored of Jay's story.

"Are you done with your boring jacket story"? I sigh putting my plate in the dish washer. "Or else we are going to hit traffic" Gloria added. "I'll tell you one thing. I'm not giving you my shoes" Jay scoffs.   

----

We saw the rest of the family huddled up near the far corner. Plus a new boy talking to Hayley. He was so cute. Like so cute. 

"That's my grandpa his daughter Julia, Gloria and her son Manny" Hayley informed her new 'boyfriend'. "Wow you guys have a big family" The boy gasped in awe. Hayley put on a laugh which sounded fake but I couldn't exactly tell. "Big family" Hayley sighed. 

"She likes him" Claire whispered to Phil, Uncle Cam and Mitch. "Yeah. Who wouldn't. Where'd you find him, a Tommy Hilfiger catalogue"? Uncle Cam joked. "He got a 2200 on his S.A,T.'S, and those eyes" Claire bragged.