Airport 2010!

We are going to Miami! I am so excited! We are surprising Jay for his birthday. I mean he knows that him and Gloria are going because he had to pay with it, even though Gloria is still taking full credit. I see the two sat on the chairs waiting to board the flight. We all run up to them. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"! We cheered making Jay and Gloria jump. Even though Gloria knew we were coming. "What the heck"? Jay laughed. "Surprise Dad"! Claire cheered. "The whole family is coming with us"! Gloria exclaimed.  "They are"? Jay asked, I nodded my head. 

"Yes! And Mitch and Cameron and Lily too" Gloria exclaimed happily. "Yeah and Phil, he's just checking the bags" Claire warned. 

"Wow. That's... Wow"! Jay said. Part of me felt like he didn't really want us here, well it was too late now. "It was all Gloria's idea! She bought all of our tickets and everything" Claire said happily. 

"Really? Everyone's"? Jay asked. "It's your birthday I didn't spare any expense" Gloria stated, she was so happy. "Jeez. Thank you, honey" Jay thanked Gloria as he hugged her. Something seems off with him.

---

Me, Manny and Luke were stood near Gloria and Jay as Gloria was telling us what were going to do when we arrive. I'm so excited. "We're going to go to a luau, swim with the Miami Dolphins, take a tour on one of those, the..." Gloria trailed off. She still struggled speaking not in Spanish. So she used hand gestures a lot. 

"Helicopter, Helicopter" Jay added helping Gloria. 

"Yes" Gloria added. Jay's face dropped. 

---

Me, Alex and Hayley were sat together. Hayley was messing with her hair and Alex was reading something. As usual. "Hey check out that cute guy" Hayley whispered. I looked up to see a boy wearing a blue sweater with brown pants. He was reading. Not something Hayley can do. 

I scoff and Alex adds, "He's out of your league, He's reading a book". "I know" Hayley said staring at the boy. 

---

Hayley was obsessed with this boy. She dragged me and Alex to follow him. He went to the coffee stall. We were all stood behind a pillar watching this boy make a coffee. "See. He's perfect, look at him getting coffee and not putting chocolate in it" Hayley gasped. 

"He's so mature" I joked. "What about Dylan"? Alex asked. 

"Dylan is no that guy" Hayley said staring at the boy as he walked away from the stall. 

---

We had all gone and sat back in the seats. That boy was there, but this time he was sketching something. "Look at him, he's sketching. He's Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic. I bet he goes to art school" Hayley said turning around to look at the boy. "Do you think he's sketching us"? Me and Alex asked. 

"Yeah 'Us'" Hayley scoffed as she looked down at me and Alex. Ouch. Then me and Alex looked away as the boy looked up. We turned back around the boy shot us a smile. I smiled back and Alex just stayed blank, Hayley's began to ring. 

"Ugh. It's Dylan 'I'm trapped' Yeah yeah yeah what a drama queen" Hayley scoffed. Me and Alex both turned to look at the boy whilst Hayley was rambling and he looked up and smiled. This time me and Alex returned the smile. 

---

Hayley had gone to sit next to her 'new prince charming'. Me and Alex looked and he was showing Hayley his sketch book. He was smiling Hayley didn't seem to impressed. Well Prince Charming was definitely not a King. He was fourteen years old. Me and Alex we laughing so hard. The look on Hayley's face was priceless. We was boarding the plane and Me, Hayley and Alex were getting our tickets scanned and a little boy was coloring. "Hey there's another hottie for you" Alex joked. "Yeah, I think he's an artist" I joked.  

---

Sorry this is a short one, this chapter was really difficult to write 😊!