The Incident!

𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝟙 𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕤𝕠𝕕𝕖 𝟜

𝕋𝕎: 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Manny went to a slumber party last night so I had Gloria and Jay all to myself. We just watched films and ate snacks. But now it's the morning and I was sat in the kitchen studying when Gloria walks in from her yoga class.

"Jay, Julie I'm home. Did Manny call"? Gloria asked as putting the keys away. "No, because he's fine. It was a slumber party, not a gang fight" Jay laughed. "I just want him to fit in. I'm going to take a shower? Do you care to join me"? Gloria asked Jay. I scrunched my nose in disgust, I clear my throat. Gloria and Jay walked upstairs, until we all heard a thud against the window. "What was that"? I asked getting up from my seat.

"Sounds like a bird hit the window" Jay added. "Oh god, that's a bad sign" Gloria said crossing her fingers. Gloria thought any little bad thing was a bad thing or bad sign, she was really supersticous.

--♡--

I was dressed for the day now prepared for whatever was going to happen in the Pritchett-Dunphy-Tucker family. Something was bound to happen things were always happening to the family. I pulled my grey shirt over my head, then pushed my legs through my jean skirt, then sliding my yellow cardigan on then putting my white sneaker's on.

I hear the front door open and run downstairs, it was Manny

I hear the front door open and run downstairs, it was Manny. "Mom, I'm home"! He shouts dragging his bag into the house. No way! This was to funny, the boys must've pranked him, he had a beard and a mustache drawn on his face in black sharpie. "Hey Baby"! Gloria shouted from the living room.

"Did you have fun at your slumber party"? I asked laughing a little. "You must be exhausted" Gloria said still not looking at Manny's face once yet.

"No, I'm not tired at all. I was the first one asleep" Manny said happily showing his face to Gloria and Jay. Manny was totally oblivious. "What's on your face"? Gloria asked pointing at Manny. "A smile from having such a good time with my friends" Manny suggested happily.

"No, come here" Gloria said sadly. She lead Manny to the mirror he looked at himself then back at the floor sadly. "Look Manny-" I say before being cut off by Manny himself. "That's why they were laughing, I thought it was my funny take on current events" Manny sighed. "Why would they do something like that"? Gloria asked Jay.

"Don't worry about it, Guys pull pranks like that all the time" Jay added still reading his newspaper. "You've just got to prank them back" I sighed. "Julie's right, You just got to show them you're willing to give as good as you get" Jay replied. "What do you think"? Gloria asked Manny still standing in front of the mirror. "Hmm. Revenge, I like it" Manny said stroking his drawn on beard, I just chuckled him.