➻ 1: Dr@ma

──"EXCUSE ME?! What do you mean pack your bags and get your asses into the car? I'm not listening to your damn dictator ass! I'm not moving at such short notice!" jungwon huffed, puffing his cheeks with air and pouting at the woman who stood at the door, leaning against the doorframe.

"Are you rebelling park jungwon? And what problem do you even have with moving? Nobody will even notice that you are gone." shinhye shrugged casually smiling politely at the boy. though minsoo would say shinhye's face was angelic, her words weren't near to what an angel would ever say.

"OUCH. What do you mean? I have loads of friends who will cry rivers and consider me a traitor if I disappear without the last word like you are just talking me into doing. Right? Of course, they care." jungwon explained. at this point he was just convincing himself more than shinhye.

"OOF--! A certain surprise for me. I never knew a socially-awkward loudspeaker like you would know what friends are. Quite a surprise. Then again, life is full of surprises." she said to him, more like to herself, shaking her head while looking at the ceiling, impersonating an old man talking philosophical shit while looking at the sky when the protagonist starts to lose hope.

"Says you who does a background investigation before talking to someone as if they would suddenly come out as killers and either kill you or get you to jail for being friends with a criminal," Jungwon said in a sassy tone closing the notebook he was scribbling onto till now to stand with his hands on his hip as he looked at her challengingly.

"At least I play safe. And who are you to even judge? Kids your age move on from their exes but you-- damn you ain't got one girlfriend yet. Poor boy." shinhye commented with a pout.

"I'm only fourteen, and asking your kid to get a girlfriend, what type of guardian are you? And for your record, the girl sitting in the corner of the room happens to be seventeen years old and yet has no current or past dating record." Jungwon said pointing at his elder sister Minsoo who was silently reading manga and observing their fight which she kind of was used to watching now.

"Hey! Leave me out of--" The audacity- he didn't even let her poor soul complete her harmless sentence.

"Well, what do you expect from her when the guardian looking after us is twenty-nine and has no dating experience at all," Jungwon said with a victorious smile.

"Oh no baby brother, you did not," Minsoo muttered under her breath.

Shinhye sighed, her intimidating smile growing creepy as she rolled up the sleeves of the shirt she was wearing, double the size of her. She walked toward him while cracking her knuckles. The poor boy had no choice but to step back, gulping down his saliva out of fear.

"That's quite an unexpected reaction for someone who was making such blunt comments just now," shinhye said declaring the run-and-chase war between her and Jungwon.

Shinhye is their legal guardian and still a virgin you see here, she hasn't walked down the aisle with anyone yet and never had a boyfriend. Minsoo was four and Jungwon was about one year old when their parents killed by an intruder. While police were investigating the clues and dots to connect, they didn't forget to put them somewhere safe, so the history didn't repeat itself and the shadow of the past of their parents affect them. One of their officers, yang shinhye, who lost her sister and family in a car accident, took the two kids in and signed a resignation for their sake. Since then she works as a fashion designer at the company 'Jeon Corporation.' A typical name for such a big company, Minsoo was expecting something better but who cares.

Unlike many adoptions relationships, theirs stood out. Shinhye was very close to the siblings. She has a mentality similar to that of a five-year-old. Jungwon and shinhye get along in a typical sibling way, always fighting and messing around, giving Minsoo a headache. Shinhye is considered a stone when she's around people, she gives no reaction or hopes to anyone. Only when she's around the two kids, do people get to know, damn, she can move.