➻ 15: j!m!n @nd m!nsoo

everyone was exhausted. the exams were purgatory. the school has got to be batshit crazy for holding three exams a day. now that the students managed to give the exams without getting a blink of sleep, they weren't quite sure if they should be relaxing since the exams are over or should they worry about their marks. if someone saw them, they would misunderstand a zombie apocalypse to have broken out. the dark circles under their eyes were too evident to overlook.

"oh my god," jisoo groaned as she practically collapsed on the cafeteria chair and laid her head on the table to face minsoo who sat beside her with a sigh. "it's finally over. you don't wanna know how i managed to stay awake for the last exam. i was already crossing the bridge between homeland and dreamland."

"i understand jisoo. to be honest i was woken up by the teacher because i fell asleep during the examination." she explained while stretching her arms over her head. "i don't know if i can rest now because the answers i've written while being half asleep will definitely make me rest in pieces after the parent teachers meet."

"for me, i wasn't even taking the last exam seriously. i was excited that after the exams we're going to have so much fun. but honestly all the 'fun' i was excited for would be resting." she groaned.

"exactly. where are joohyuk and taeyong though? i thought we agreed to meet in the cafeteria after the exam, right?" minsoo asked while glancing at the door and checking her surroundings for them. "should we wait f-" before minsoo could complete her sentence, her stomach growled. her face turned red as she sunk in her seat while hugging her stomach.

"it's okay minsoo. we should eat first. i don't really have the strength to stand up right now, can you get something for me too when you're at it?"

"why, of course." minsoo replied and stood up. she was walking towards the counter when her eyes caught someone waving at her. it was hoseok. hoseok was standing in the corner of the cafeteria, trying hard to get her attention and beside him stood namjoon with a grim look on his face. minsoo walked to them and smiled. "hi guys. how did your exam go?"

none of them answered. namjoon fixed his glasses and sighed before looking up at her, trying to hide his displeasure and anger. "what is this?"

"what is what?" minsoo asked while tilting her head. namjoon showed the file he had in his hand. "oh that? that's a file. i don't know what's inside it though. do you want my help with it or something? can it wait? i'm telling you i'm so freaking hungry, maybe after lunch i can help y-"

"you gave your name for the election of student council vice president." hoseok stated with a poker face.

"I DID WHAT NOW?"

"the names the dean has passed down to me after the candidacy allotment, yours is one of them." namjoon explained. he looked at minsoo and her surprised look just confirmed his suspicions. "tell me the truth minsoo. it wasn't you right? the one who entered your name was someone else, right? i will help you withdraw your name from all of this, even if it will be quite hard."

minsoo stood there silently until something hit her head. she looked back to see jimin with a paper ball. he smirked before approaching them. "i heard my dear little sister has entered her name in the student council vice president elections? are you finally trying to accept this school and work to make it a better for people and for yourself?"

then it struck minsoo. what deal she had signed with him. he accomplished his part of the deal and she could give her exams and now he has forced her to fulfil her part. how bad can it be anyway? it's not like anybody was going to vote for her anyway as everyone at the school hates her at this point. "you got that right. and making your life hell is a part of that reason. and stop calling me your sister so shamelessly after everything you've done."