Jackson squinted at her, kissing her again as he whispered, "I'm glad you—"

Holly immediately placed a hand over his mouth as the supply closet door opened while two people entered, making Holly look at Jackson with a quirked brow.

"We had a plan." Jo began, alerting the two attendings she must've entered with another resident friend or Alex— who she apparently had broken up with due to the new rules, "What happened?"

"Look," Alex prefaced, "it's a stupid plan. We're adults. We love each other. They can go screw themselves."

Jackson wrapped his arms around Holly as she glanced at him and whispered, holding in a chuckle, "I thought you paged them."

Jackson squinted at her, "Why would I page—?"

Jo, hearing shushed whispers, looked around the room as she spoke softly, "What was that?"

Alex frowned his brows while asking out loud, "Is somebody in there?"

Jackson hung his head low, departing Holly with one last kiss to her cheek as he walked forward— Holly, acting quickly, grabbed his wrist and walked in front of him as she covered the sight of his bare torso and waved to the other couple with an awkward smile, "Hey, guys."

"Hey." Jackson waved from behind Holly as Jo gaped at the two of them while Alex chuckled, "Can you hand me my shirt?"

"Wow, Kepner." Alex commented, clapping slowly as he commemorated, "Didn't know you'd—"

"Shut it." Holly shook her head as she squinted at him before pointing at the shirt on the ground, "Hand it over, please."

"Come on." Alex lightly grabbed Jo's hand, deciding he did not want to be around the happy couple anymore, "Let's get out of here."

"Oh!" Holly yelped as her eyes caught sight of the door opening, prompting her to try and cover more of Jackson while he chuckled at her antics before coming to a deadpanned as he saw it was Webber who entered the supply closet.

"Dr. Webber." Jackson waved, clearing his throat, "This isn't what it looks like."

Webber glanced at the two couples and noted Jackson's lack of a shirt before he blinked and walked away— deciding not to get involved but mentally reminding himself to tell Jackson's mother about the incident. Exhaling, Holly reached over and grabbed the shirt for Jackson before she handed it to him. 

"Well," Jo scoffed as Jackson put on his shirt, "I'm fired."

"We're not fired." Holly clarified, "We—"

"You're not." Jo corrected, "You two are attendings and part of the board, I'm an expendable resident."

"The rules are just a dumb thing on paper to cover the Board's ass." Alex clarified as Holly pursed her lips, "No one actually cares."

"Well," Jackson began, "speaking as one of the hypocritical Board members in the room, the Board cares."

"And since when have you two been doing it?" Alex asked, glancing at the two as Holly scoffed at the accusation.

Holly cleared her throat, "We are not doing it—" Her squint was replaced by a smile as she held onto Jackson's hand, preparing to finally tell him of their engagement, "We are—"

"Holl," Jackson shook his head, realizing what she wanted to do and how it was not the time, "let's not—"

"Think he's still out there?" Jo asked, ignoring the couple's interaction as she looked at her boyfriend.