Chapter 3: Izuku Uchiha

Start from the beginning

Izuku: No way, so everything that happened was... real.

Everything was now sinking in for Izuku, he was ecstatic! Finally, with the guidance from Madara he could become a TRUE hero, although blood will be spilled in the process, whether it be his enemy's or his own, it would all culminate in a world of peace, he didn't want to waste anytime, so he dropped the mirror and ran out of his room in search of Madara, he made his way to the kitchen because he smelled something and presumed Madara was cooking, although when he did step into the kitchen, Madara wasn't there.

Izuku: 'Hmm, where is he? Wait, this might be a test for me, maybe he would want me to find his Chakra signal and locate him!'

So Izuku began to focus, he closed his eyes and started to search for a huge Chakra reserve, and as if it was second nature to him, he quickly found where Madara was located.

Izuku: 'Yes! I did it, but why is he so far away from the house? Wait a second, there's two more Chakra signals, are they intruders?'

He takes a second to think and then makes his mind up.

Izuku: If he is going to fight off those intruders, then it'd be best if I go and observe so I can gain combat knowledge!

With his mind made up, he exited the house, but he stopped when something caught his eye, he picked it up and examined it for a second.

Izuku: 'A kunai... you know what, just in case'

He quickly pocketed the weapon and started chasing after Madara's Chakra signal. Meanwhile, Madara had located the two intruders and was now spying on them from the trees.

Random hero 1: Why are we searching for this quirkless kid again? The fact he went missing in the first place doesn't change anything except for us not being able to do our jobs.

Random hero 2: We're doing this because the Yagi's are a staple in society and bringing this brat back to them would boost our popularity up ten fold.

Random hero 1: Ugh, it's still a pain in the ass.

Random hero 2: Yeah, yeah, just keep searching.

Madara had heard enough, he jumped down from his spot in the trees and dashed towards the pair, he kicked the frailer looking one in the side launching him into the shadows of the forest, the bigger looking hero quickly went into action and started attacking Madara, although Madara had the clear advantage, his attacks didn't seem to even leave a dent in the hero.

Madara: 'How troublesome, looks like I'll have to use a different approach'

Madara backed off for a few seconds and then quickly darted back towards the hero, the hero had attempted to hit Madara with a haymaker but it was easily avoided, and in the same movement, Madara jumped up and made eye contact with the hero, what the hero saw wasn't pleasant.