The First Part Of Chunin Exams! And Sasuke Gets HIs Butt Wooped XD

Start from the beginning

   "Aw, you're so adorable, aren;t you?!" I grabbed his dog and started hugging him. I scratched behind his ears and the dog licked my cheek.

   Naruto bursted out laughing HELLA bad while the guy with the red marks on his face just stood there in shock. "AHAHA! Nice one, Kyoko! Believe it!"

   "Poor you," the kkid wearing the long coat said.

   "Shut up, Shino!" yelled the guy with red marks.

   So.. Maybe I should introduce all of you guys. (Yes, I am too lazy to type the describtions over and over again). The guy with the pineapple head is Shikamaru. He's SUPER lazy and always says, "What a drag." The chubby guy munching on chips is Choji. Don't call him any words related to fat otherwise, he'll go rage. The girl with purple-ish hair is Hinata. She's really shy. Like SUPER shy. The guy with the red marks is Kiba, and his dog is Akamaru. The guy wearing the long coat is shino. I've never actually seen his face, but he's kind of... hm... creepy.

   "MY NAME IS NARUTO UMAZAKI! AND IM GONNA BEAT ALL OF YA! BELIEVE IT!" Naruto yelled and pointed to everybody in the class.

   DUDE, IS HE A FREAKING IDIOT OR-

   "Naruto you dumbass!" Sakura slammed a fist on his head and dragged him away. "Aha... Please don't mind my friend... He's just a little... special." Yep.. Took the words right out of my mouth.

   "Hey, are you guys kind of keep it down?" a guy with white hair tied in a..... (would u call it a pigtail or ponytail anways...) and had glasses on his face. "it's annoying how first timers act like this."

   "And who might you be/" sasuke asked.

   "The name's Kabuto. This is my second year."

   "So, Kabuto, is this your second time?" sakura asked.

   Pfft. What else coudl it  be? of course it's his second-

   "Not second. SEVENTH," he said. My jaw dropped open and I stared at him like WTF.Seriously? Seventh? And hes acting all pro around us? -_- Pfft. Please.

(So... Card time. LOL.)

   "Anybody in particular that you want to look up?" Kabuto asked.

   sasuke stepped forward. "Gaara of the Sand and Rock Lee."

   Kabuto touched a card and made a hand sign. Chakra poured into the card and writing appeared. "So, first off. Gaara of the Sand."

   (I forgot how many mission, so imma guess. LOL) "36 D-rank, 5 C-rank, and 1 B-rank. That's impressive. Many genin dont get any B-rank missions. And it says that he's returned from every one of them without a scratch."

   sasuke gave him a look that he was absorbing the information and Kabuto went to the next card. "Rock Lee. 25 D-rank and 3 C-rank. Speciliazes in taijutsu."

   "Now, Kyoko Shiryoku," sasuke said. I turned towards him and gave him a Serously? look.

   "Dude, i'm your teammate. You should know."

   "So, Kyoko Shiryoku. 18 d-rank and (wild guess LOL) 3 C-rank. It says here that she went missing for-"

   I cut him off by grabbing the card out of his hands and everybody gave me a weird look. I hid the card behind my back. "You can't see it," I told them.

   It only got sasuke more curious. "Give it to me, Kyoko," he held his hand out.

   "No way, duck-butt. Go find your own card," I stuck my tongue out at him.