Things We Do for Love

Start from the beginning

"Sieg! It's him!" Cecilia tugged her husbands shirt and pointed at me, he then realized what she meant, along with Theresa

They all look the same from what I had remembered.

Thanks to my actions, I don't know what would happen anymore.

The family agreed to go inside the restaurant, even when we are already closed early, usually we are open up until 10 PM.

Everybody got comfortable, until Kallen appeared. That lead to many confusions, as well as Sakura's appearance.

"So does anybody want to explain what really happened back then, especially when Mr. Strawberry here saved my wife before the missiles hit the lab?" At Siegfried's lame insult to my, which I did not bother to respond, Cecilia smacked him on the head.

"OW! What was that for?!"

"You being an idiot!" She pouted, no shit, she REALLY pouted. This then began a few minutes of drama between them, with Theresa sighing at the antics.

"Please don't mind them, anything worse or else little Kiana here would cry." Theresa was the one holding Kiana as the little one is asleep. I got a closer look at her.

I tensed when I sensed something off.

'Oh shit, Otto you motherfucking simp!' I hid my expression well, but Kallen and Sakura noticed my sudden pause.

"Is something the matter Mr. Ichigo?" I shook my head.

"Nah, it's nothing to worry about for now. I'll tell everything I know and my involvement to Ms. Cecilia's rescue."

You know, some things may be inevitable, like for instance, Sirin's sleeping soul and power inside the baby Kiana. I don't know how the simp did it, but I can still sense the original Kiana's soul in there.

Perhaps Cecilia's presence may have had helped not to stir Sirin awake as soon as her soul was inside her baby girl.

"Since it's nearing at late hours, perhaps you two should stay in the night. We have a LOT to talk about." I resisted the urge to rub my head in annoyance, Theresa just nodded and proceeded to calm down the couple before they wake their daughter.

As I began my preparations, Sakura nudged me. She gave me an expectant look.

I pause for a moment until it hit me.

I blushed, she too, it may have been a year already, but I think we are going too fast.

"Don't worry Sakura, I know it's too soon for us to have children." I embraced her as she relaxed into the hug.

"I know too that it's a bit fast for our relationship for that. Just take your time and I'll be waiting, but I won't wait for too long..." Sakura turned away, I laughed.

Of course, given that I have literally zero experience in romance, and only basing from a lot of fanfiction on the previous world, my imagination runs wild.

That too, including the NUKE codes. I doubt those codes exist in the Honkai-verse anwyays, plus I won't need them once I take the next step in my relationship with Sakura. I'll probably use them for reference, the Vanilla flavored of course.

ANYWAYS, back at hand, as soon as I finish my preparations, I went back to the Kaslana Family and the Eternal Loli.

Skip

I left out some information, it seems good old Vampire is up to date to the latest Honkai world, the Herrscher of Domination wreaking havoc after Kiana and Bronya fought the Herrscher of Sentience.