51

"so jeongin?" hyunjin broke the silence as he kicked a few pebbles on the campus ground, not daring to look the younger in the eye. "yeah?" jeongin asked, smiling innocently.

the elder cleared his throat a bit before finally speaking up. "how are you adjusting so far? you know, with school and all."

"ah i'm doing fine. just finding it a little hard to catch up with some of my lectures is all," innie sighed. "oh."

"yep he's doomed," chan said from behind a bush near the duo. "could he be any drier?" a boy popped up out of nowhere, scaring the aussie.

he was wearing a bright yellow hoodie with a print of homer simpson printed on it, hiding behind the bush next to chan. "who are you?" the aussie asked.

"oh hi, sorry if i scared you. i'm seungmin! hyunjin's bestie," he grinned, bowing. "you're chan right? i've heard a lot about you from hyunjin," he giggled.

seungmin looked like a soft little puppy. chan was surprised at how adorable and polite the boy was, smiling back. "yep that's me. i've never seen you around here, are you new by any chance?"

the boy giggled, shaking his head vigorously. "nope, not at all. i just rarely explore the campus outside of lecture halls so i don't think we would've met before."

"oh i see, sorry about that," the aussie scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly, clearing his throat. "no don't be! you just didn't know."

seungmin turned around to face other the two boys once again, watching them talk as he gushed at how adorable they were together, but chan was distracted, to say the least.

he gazed at the younger, not taking his eyes off of him for even one second. he seemed familiar somehow, and he radiated a sort of warmth that was comfortable to be around. he was comfortable alongside seungmin, which was oddly rare for chan. for some reason, he just, seemed so familiar.

seungmin let out a soft giggle, plastering his signature smile on his face as he watched the two boys from afar. "i never knew hyunjin could act that way in front of someone he likes," he chuckled once more, attention still fixed on the two.

"he must really like jeongin huh?" chan laughed, smiling as he turned his head to watch them. "he doesn't ever shut up about jeongin for even one second. though it seems like jeongin may not reciprocate his feelings just yet," seungmin sighed.

the aussie laughed once more, patting seungmin on the back. "that's fine, we'll be his wingman then."

"not a bad idea, hyun seems like he needs it," the puppy-like boy giggled, teasing his best friend. "he's helplessly falling for jeongin."

"well then that's even more the reason we should help him, don't you think?" chan winked and seungmin swore he cringed and felt his heart flutter at the same time, rolling his eyes jokingly. "and just how should we do that, mr bang?"

"i think we should–" chan started, before being cut off by the younger's loud gasp. "what's wrong?"

the puppy-like boy pointed at his watch. "i have class in two minutes sorry. i'll get going first! you can text me the details!" he shouted as he hurriedly ran off, leaving the aussie confused.

"b-but– i don't have your number–"

notes —

... hi :)

it's been awhile since i've updated this book and a lot has definitely happened since then! how are you doing? are you eating and hydrating well?

ive kept this in my drafts for around slightly over one and a half years and i never posted bcs i was kind of lost on how to continue the story in a meaningful way, hence the lack of quality of this chapter >< i've also been pretty busy with school, but it's been pretty long since i posted the last chapter so here's this one! ^^

i havent written anything for this book in about a year too, hopefully i'll get the spark to pick up where i left off since then, but till then i have about ten more chapters saved as drafts from 2021 so i'll try to slowly update this book whenever i can, if i can! thank you all sm for reading this book and i hope you have a great day~

<3