47

rubbing his eyes and yawning tiredly, minho sat up on his bed, his vision clearing up as he scanned his surroundings.

he was in his own dorm room, but it looked much more clean than before. he turned to get out of bed, wanting to fetch himself a glass of water for his aching head, but stopped when he noticed a small figure cozied up in a chair right next to his bed frame. "s-sungie?" he rubbed his eyes once again, not believing that was he was seeing was real.

the elder pinched himself on the arm and upon realizing that it wasn't just a dream, he stood up and engulfed the still sleeping jisung in a big, warm hug. "i missed you so much," he mumbled, snuzzling his head into jisung's, never wanting to let go of the younger.

just then, the younger woke up, wanting to stretch his arms but feeling something hold his arms down. he looked down and noticed minho still hugging him, chuckling. "min, i'm not going anywhere, you can let me go," he said, but he had no thoughts about breaking the hug. he had missed the warmth of the elder all too much.

"no. but why are you here sungie?" minho asked, looking at the younger fondly. "you don't remember what happened do you?" jisung giggled, recalling how the elder acted the day before.

minho shook his head, pouting. "tell me."

"you're cute when you need love," jisung laughed, patting the elder on the head.

upon those few words leaving his mouth, he recalled the text he had seen on the elder's phone, sighing to himself a little bit, but it wasn't so audible that the elder could hear it.

"hey! so you're not going to tell me?" minho asked, breaking the hug to fold his arms.

jisung smiled. "okay, you were drunk and i took care of you. that's all."

the elder sulked, seemingly disappointed. "that's it?"

the squirrel-like boy hummed in response, teasing the elder. "yep, that's it."

"oh."

minho fiddled with his fingers nervously, still slightly upset that nothing had happened. no drunk confession since he knew he'd never be able to do it face to face while sober, nothing. he didn't know what he was upset about really. jisung had finally started to talk to him again, and to him that was more than enough.

"anyways, let's get up! you need to eat something min. chan told me he took care of you a few weeks back but now you're back to drinking alcohol again?" jisung questioned, hitting the elder on the shoulder lightly. "dummy, stop drinking so much alcohol. it's not good for you."

"fine, but only because you told me not to."

jisung smiled at the elder warmly, standing up from the chair. "what do you wanna eat? you're definitely not going to any of your classes today, i'm not letting you."

"i want hugs," minho said straightforwardly, pouting a little and making the softest puppy eyes he could, making jisung giggle. "fine, you can get your hugs later on. you need to eat something first."

"i want a home cooked meal," the elder said, smiling. "i– i cant cook though..." jisung trailed off, afraid that he'd disappoint the elder. "what was that sungie?"

"n-nothing. i'll try my best! don't blame me if it gives you food poisoning though," he laughed nervously.

"we'll see."

the younger fetched a pot, turning the stove on to boil water when really, he didn't know what the heck he was doing.

meanwhile, minho plopped himself on his bed, watching the younger attempt to cook and chuckling at how adorable he was. being completely honest, he was still slightly saddened that his confession didn't go through, and he worried about jisung not reciprocating his liking for the younger quite often, but he couldn't help but fall for him even more as time went by.