45

"well that was one longass lecture," hyunjin yawned, packing up his stuff and getting ready to leave. "right? everything prof said just went in one of my ears and went out the other," jisung sighed, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.

the two continued to chat as they exited the lecture hall, walking through the hallways.

as they walked through the dorms building, jisung noticed a familiar figure exit their dorm room, rushing towards the public bathroom across the hallway.

jisung raised an eyebrow, frowning. "was that–?" he could barely recognize him. he looked awful, and jisung had an urge to just engulf him in a huge hug. it had been over a month since he had last seen him, and as much as he was scared to let him see himself, he missed him, a lot.

hyunjin nodded. "go, he needs you," he spoke, patting jisung on the shoulder and giving him some strength to do so.

jisung nodded, rushing into the bathroom to find him.

he burst into the bathroom, scanning his surroundings. "min?" he spotted the elder standing by the sink, his head pounding as he leaned towards the sink.

"m-minho?" he called out, shocked by how much pain the elder looked like he was in.

minho looked up from the sink, his vision blurry as he tried to focus on the person. he recognized the voice anywhere. the voice he missed hearing.

he removed his hands from the edges of the sink, trying to walk towards the owner of the voice, but losing his balance halfway.

"minho!" jisung rushed towards the elder, holding onto him.

minho looked up at jisung, vision still blurred, and jisungs heart broke as he gazed at the elder's eyes. his red, tear-stained eyes covered with dark eye circles, that were glossy from his tears. "sungie? is it really you?"

jisung hummed in response, smiling at the elder as he, too, teared up. "minnie, it's me."

minho finally managed to break out in a small, faint smile, his foggy vision finally clearing up.

he smiled wider as he finally managed to look at the younger clearly, embracing him in the tightest, warmest hug ever, not wanting to let him go again.

"m-min, i cant b-breathe–" minho's eyes widened. "sorry. i just missed you a lot. are you feeling better now?" he worried.

jisung sighed. "what's wrong?" minho asked.

"look at yourself, you're in no place to worry about me min. what happened to you?" "i missed you, a lot. please don't push me away again ji," he pleaded.

jisung could tell that minho was slightly tipsy, but he knew that the elder couldn't have been lying. from the state that he was in, the way the elder's face lit up when he saw the younger, the way he worried about the younger first, he could tell that all of it was genuine.

which in turn, made it easier for jisung.

at that very moment, he let go.

he let go of the idea that minho had only cared about his identity as j.one. he let go of the idea that minho could've possibly liked j.one more than himself, and he let go of any thoughts regarding j.one at the moment. he missed minho more than anything, and he wanted to focus on him and him only.

he pulled the elder into another hug, breathing in the warm, honey scent as he smiled. "i'm not going anywhere min, i promise."

minho smiled back at him giddily, ruffling jisung's hair, still holding onto him with one hand and using the other to punch the air in happiness. "yay!"

jisung giggled, watching the elder act cutely whilst drunk. "let's get back to your dorm room min, you need to get some rest."

"no! i want to hug sungie."

jisung chuckled a little, shaking his head at the silliness of the elder. "i'm not going anywhere min, you can get your hugs later, you need to rest first."

"fine."

the younger stood up first, still holding onto minho and slinging one of his arms over his shoulder. "come on, let's go min," he spoke, pulling minho up and trying to balance the elder while walking to his dorm room.

"where are your keys min?" jisung asked, panting as he struggled to make his way to the dorm room. "on the dining table," he mumbled.

jisung's eyes widened. "on the what now– the dining table? min how are we gonna get in now?" "oh, oops," minho laughed, still dizzy.

"i– never mind, i'll just call hyunjin. he probably has the spare key, right?" he asked minho nodded, still smiling as he almost dozed off.

jisung looked at the elder, still surprised at how the elder acted whilst tipsy. "please tell me he'll get here soon–"