"Okay, girls," Nayeon talked. "Thank you all for coming to this thing." She put emphasis in the all part, looking at Momo, Sana, and Mina. "And for helping clean up too, I had a great time, I hope you had a great time too. I'd really like for the nine of us to grab lunch sometime, or coffee, or dinner, whatever fits. Anyway, let's go back now." Her words were really nice, Momo and Sana thanked her and Mina just smiled a bit, she was not with her mind in the right place. Mina liked Nayeon, it's true they had a rough start but with reasons. Nayeon was just being a protective friend, she liked that she cared so much for Chaeyoung but that made her think that she'd probably hate her again after last night or maybe Chaeyoung was not going to say anything, either way, she liked Nayeon but she felt scared of her.

On the way back to campus the bus ride was really quiet. Everyone was tired and some more hungover than others. She was weirdly sitting next to Jihyo, Mina hadn't shared much with the girl last night, but for some reason, she was making conversation.

"Does your head hurt? My head hurts." Jihyo was rubbing her temples. Mina found it cute that the girl was talking to her like they had known each other for a long time. "I drank so much, I don't remember half of the things I did, did I say or do anything questionable?"

Mina giggled, Jihyo was distracting her from scary thoughts. "Uh, well I was a bit drunk too," Mina began. "But, uhm, you remember your dare to Dahyun?" At that Jihyo turned to look at her with big eyes wide open.

"No, oh my god, what did I make her do?" She asked panicking. "Oh, no, she's a baby." Mina was really entertained now.

"Mhh, you made my friend Momo really happy." Mina was not being explicit, Jihyo was so funny.

"Oh, god, no, wait." Jihyo made a stop sign with her hand. "I rather not know, don't tell me."

Mina was really surprised that Momo had accepted the dare, it was a bit weird but she guessed it was just a game, and then if it wasn't just that, well, she needed to talk to Momo, but she was not going to say anything, she was going to wait for the girl to initiate the topic. She kept talking with Jihyo about this and that, it was easy. Mina liked easy.

"Is Chaeyoung a good roommate?" She suddenly asked. "Jeongyeon's my roommate, I really love her but she makes me keep everything so clean and organized, sometimes I just want to sleep you know."

"She is," Mina smiled thinking about all the things she loved about sharing a room with her. "She buys me food often."

"Chaeyoung's so lovely, I would love to be her roommate." Mina smiled, but she felt guilty, she had not been nice to Chaeyoung at all, since the beginning all she ever did was bring her complications and now she had made her cry, just because of her stupid confusing feelings and her drunk state. She had promised herself to be better because Chaeyoung deserved it, but she had not kept that promise. She sighed. She wanted to ask Jihyo something.

"Have you..." It was just curiosity. "Have you ever seen her cry?"

"Chaeyoung?" Jihyo asked. "Chaeyoung doesn't cry, I mean, of course, she does, but it's not very common. She won't let you notice" Mina was grateful that Jihyo had not said anything about the odd question, it was comfortable talking to her, out of all of Chaeyoung's friends she was being her favorite. But Jihyo's answer was not what she had expected, she had seen Chaeyoung crying before. And now she was sure she had cried again.

"I see," she answered. Jihyo didn't ask why or anything, they just kept talking about other things until they reached campus.

Since they were going to part ways now, she said goodbye to Momo. Nayeon said goodbye too, she saw Dahyun and Tzuyu leaving too but they didn't say goodbye to her, not directly, at least, they just waved. Jeongyeon, Sana, Jihyo and Chaeyoung were all going to the same dorm, so she wanted to walk with Chaeyoung, she needed to talk to her, she was not sure of what to say but it was necessary to apologize. She tried to approach her, but she ignored her by talking to Jeongyeon. 'okay then, later' After all, they shared a room, they could talk there. But Mina had not expected that when they reached the dorm, Chaeyoung said goodbye to her friends and kept walking without going inside. She didn't look at Mina once. She was confused, she knew that she had fucked up but she was not expecting Chaeyoung to ignore her with such determination. Jeongyeon and Jihyo said goodbye to her, she wished a happy birthday to Jeongyeon again and smiled at Jihyo. And they left to their room. Mina was not moving.