neito monoma.

fourteen — neito monoma

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"holy shit,"

"you've been saying that a lot recently," y/n groaned as she dragged herself into the kitchen, rubbing at her head. "don't tell me anything, i need a break from, like... everything..." she went to the fridge and grabbed a small bottle of orange juice, attempting and failing to open it.

"oh okay," midoriya said, clicking off his phone and turning back to the pancakes he was making. "i'll just keep this article about you to myself for now."

y/n choked, dropping her orange juice and rushed over to where midoriya placed his phone, unlocking the device. sure enough, he was on one of the most popular celebrity news sites- and it was an article about her, jirou and the story on jirou's instagram last night when they went to karaoke. y/n blinked owlishly, scrolling as she read. "holy shit,"

"right?" midoriya flipped a golden pancake in his pan, and nodded, "apparently jirou replied to a tweet from that infamous dick, neito monoma- you know the one with the talk show? anyways, she said-"

"mind your damn business." y/n breathed, finishing the article. "that... doesn't sound like her? why would she- she could've just said it wasn't true... people are gonna speculate- why didn't she just end the rumors? this isn't making any sense! now people think-"

"is this you freaking out?"

"this is me freaking out."

midoriya laughed fondly and twisted off the stove, setting a few dishes in the sink, "then you should just call her, babe. overthinking never makes the situation better."

"you're right, but like... what do i even say?" y/n dropped into a seat at the kitchen table as midoriya placed a plate of pancakes and a bowl of fruit in front of her. "should i be blunt? should i bring up the article? should i talk about the weather first?"

"honey. the weather?"

y/n grimaced as he continued, "well- i don't know!"

"do whatever your gut is telling you to in the moment," he placed another plate on the table for whenever todoroki decided to wake up, and then took a seat across from y/n with a shrug. "i think you're forgetting who jirou is. she's really cool and likes to play around. remember: don't overthink this."

y/n pursed her lips before pressing on jirou's contact and lifting her phone to her ear. it didn't ring for more than a second before the rock celebrity picked up with a, "heyyy you. my lovely mysterious girlfriend, according to the media,"

"hey," y/n laughed, tugging at the tank top she was wearing. "yeah, i saw the news today... so people actually think we're... a thing? is... is this some sort of publicity stunt?"

"oh god, no. no, i planned on shutting down the rumors and i was going to- but once katsuki found out neito monoma was the one to start the rumors, he took it upon himself to tweet back for me and... i mean, the guy's a dick so,"

"god, i hate him." y/n groaned. "he never has anything good to easy about celebrities,"

"yeah, especially the ones under aizawa's contracts," jirou sighed, "it's okay, though. if you really feel uncomfortable with it, i'll make a statement on instagram today saying that nothing's really... going on."

y/n paused and bit at her lip, "i mean- it's not like i'm... uncomfortable with it or anything. i was just- it was a shock. really sudden, you know? i- i don't mind the rumors, so take your time with your statement..."

"yeah okay... uhm," it was quiet, but y/n could hear the faint sound of jirou shifting, "h-how about you make the statement with me. i mean- you were dragged into the rumor, too and i've been wanting to hang out with... you alone- or something- for a while. so if you feel like coming over today and... i don't know? just hang and we'll deal with it then?"

jirou kyouka wanted to hang out with her. alone. just them. no way in any kind of hell would she refuse.

"of course- yeah, i'm free this afternoon," she ignored the gasp and squeal coming from midoriya and tried to bite down her grin. "uhm, is it really okay, though?"

jirou laughed on the other end, "i don't see why it wouldn't be," she sounded like she was shifting again. was she nervous or something? "it'll be really fun. you're fun. i like being around you, so... yeah, text me when you're coming over, kay? i have to go."

"o-okay! sure, sure... uhm- bye...?" jirou laughed again before she hung up. y/n's jaw immediately dropped and midoriya jumped from his chair with a squeal of his own.

"oh my god oh my god oh my god!" midoriya rushed over to y/n's side of the table, throwing his arms around her neck, "i can't believe the jirou kyouka invited you to hang out! you're practically married with sixteen children- one set of triplets and two sets of twins, as it goes!"

"oh my- shut upppp!" y/n groaned, though her excitement was the same as his. she pulled away, hands shaking and she let out another squeal, "ack- oh my god, i can't believe-!"

"why are you guys screaming?" todoroki's voice cut her off as he trudged into the dining room. he was shirtless, sweatpants low as always as he ran his fingers through his hair. "you woke us up."

"uhm!" midoriya slammed his palms on the table loudly, "because jirou just asked y/n to hang out at-" he paused, suddenly, brows creasing. "shouto. what exactly do you mean us?"

"the fuck do you think he means, fuckin' deku?"

a certain blond entered the room, pushing past a yawning todoroki. bakugou katsuki wore one of todoroki's shirts as he scanned the room, clearly looking for food. "there a damn problem?"

midoriya fainted. y/n caught him before she fainted as well.

 y/n caught him before she fainted as well