i love you.

two — i love you

two — i love you.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

y/n started her day at 4:00 am.

she was the only one out of todoroki and midoriya who'd never been to a concert, and they told her they'd be her guides and made sure she got the full experience. but y/n was, most certainly, not having the time of her life. she'd been sitting in the cold weather by herself ( for a few hours ), while midoriya and todoroki were around getting freebies. her bag of merch was clutched tightly to her chest, and she was surrounded by people obnoxiously conversing.

"y/n!" she looked up at the use of her name to see midoriya holding out a hand with a grin, "come on, we're getting our vip passes," he winked with a laugh as the girl grabbed hold of his hand and he pulled her up. todoroki flashed her an expression of mild excitement and he turned, leading the way. "did you know we get front row? thanks to shouto's dad and all,"

"at least he's good for something," todoroki shrugged, as the pushed past the narrow area, stepping inside the venue.

it was large and there were signs pointing to vip check ins. the buzz and noise filling the area only got louder, the space busier as they received their tickets and were told to head toward the entry of the concert.

midoriya squeaked, reaching to grab y/n's hand in his, "are you excited?"

y/n bit her lip. she was practically shaking like a leaf and her heart was going so fast, she could barely breathe- "nervous... excited... i don't know- i've never... all the way here?" she cut herself off when she realized they were making their way to the front for their seats.

"front row, right in front of the stage," todoroki said. midoriya laughed beside y/n and pulled her ahead, the area steadily filling up as they sat down. immediately, midoriya pulled out his phone, pressing against y/n and smiling, easy going, like he wasn't about to see the best band of the century.

he scrunched his face, "you look like you're gonna pass out, y/n," he pulled something from the bag of merch; a bottle of water and pushed it in her direction, "here. calm down, it'll be fine- and fun! like- an amazing out of body experience,"

y/n almost choked on her water, setting it aside before checking thee time; 8:11 pm.

8:15 is when the lights dimmed. the opener was starting.

y/n heard of openers before, and like most people had said- it was just a tad frustrating being forced to listen to someone she had no interest in- but midoriya seemed pretty into it- as did the rest of hundreds of people surrounding her. perhaps it was the build up that added to the experience, because when the act was finally finished, y/n's heart dropped with excitement.

the area filled with dry ice, the screaming around y/n was deafening, and for a moment, she wasn't even sure if she was screaming herself. it went dark and y/n grabbed onto midoriya's arm, chants of "katsuki! katsuki! katsuki!" who was the drummer and lead male vocalist- basically leader of the group, before the sounds of drums began to start a song y/n was very familiar with.

the lights on the stages came on, flashing different colors, illuminating the faces of the group.

katsuki's face was scrunched, looking as angry as he did in interviews as he slammed his drumsticks down onto his large instrument.

fumikage was half shaded by the dark- he always wore his bird head to hide his face- nobody knew what he really looked like.

momo's smile was kind, arms outstretched, high ponytail swinging as she passionately played the keyboard.

denki was wildly strumming his electric guitar as he moved his head violently in time with the beat.

and then, there was jirou.

eyes scanning the venue of screaming fans, standing in front of her mic, strumming the guitar she held with practiced andd perfected ease. she shouted, "thank you for coming out tonight!" she shouted, and y/n didn't think she'd ever get used to her voice "let's make some noise!" and immediately here were shouts and screams.

"what the fuck was that?" katsuki shouted into his own mic, scowling. "she said make some fuckin' noise, ya filthy fuckers!"

even louder screams- y/n was afraid their voices would be gone by the end of the night as people behind her begged for katsuki to insult them or to stick his drumsticks down their throats.

and just like that- the concert began and god did jirou look beautiful. she threw her head back, brows furrowed as she sang into the mic, short purple strands sticking to her face, smiling genuinely as she jumped in place. dark eyes somehow bright and beautiful, throwing her arm out to gesture at the crowd of supporters.

it was a sight y/n never wanted to forget. a sight she wouldn't forget. jirou was fucking beautiful.

she sniffled, wiping at her eyes, tears spilling over. she watched through her blurred, watery vision as jirou hooked her fingers through her damp purple hair, lips lifting into the most beautiful smile y/n had ever seen in her life. she laughed into the mic, low and hoarse from the singing and screaming and y/n couldn't hold back.

she swallowed and stood on her toes, voice shaky as she shouted, "jirou, i fucking love you! you're so fucking beautiful!"

it was one of those moments y/n heard all the time in videos. the performer would take a break and it would be quiet for a minute- and for that quick minute- someone would shout something ridiculous.

her heart was beating rapidly in her chest and midoriya snorted beside her. jirou looked in her direction, eyes landing on y/n and her wet, messy face before the singer laughed again. "i love you too," she said with a smile, her response causing cheers and laughs, before looking away "let's go!"

y/n couldn't feel her legs.