Chapter 11- Aizawa cares

Shinso was surprised, seeing the pro bend down and pet the grey cat on the ground, causing it to purr in satisfaction.

"You...like cats..." Shinso trailed off, voice so quiet that Aizawa wouldn't have heard him if not for his trained ear.

It wasn't a question, more of a statement he let slip.

"You make it sound like I'm so heartless that I can't even touch a cat." Aizawa replied, rolling his eyes as he continued scratching the creature.

"I didn't mean to make it sound like that. I just- Erm. It was...unexpected. I'm sorry." Shinso quickly corrected himself, not wanting to make himself look bad in front of Aizawa. He didn't seem to hate Shinso yet so he wanted to savour that, putting up his best behaviour to not taint his image.

"It was a joke kid. Someone mentioned that to me years ago too." Aizawa replied, keeping his eyes on the cat.

Shinso breathed a quiet triumph of relief, calming his tense shoulders. He hesitated before bending down as well, subconsciously keeping a distance between him and Aizawa. He had to be careful when adults were present, since they could turn on him at any time they want.

He stared silently at the cat, not wanting to touch it when Aizawa was already doing so. It might make him mad.

"If you want to touch just touch her." Aizawa grunted, letting go off her fur and got up.

Aizawa observed from the corner of his eyes how Shinso's shoulders significantly relaxed, his mouth almost turned to a smile as he started petting the cat fondly.

That short moment of silence died though once the guy behind the counter placed three packages of their ordered food on the counter.

"It costs 2,000 yen." Shinso whipped his head up and froze, eyes slightly widening in shock of how expensive that was.

He can't make Aizawa pay for that, it's not right.

"I can pay-" "I have the money so I will pay." Aizawa replied in the coldest voice he could muster, leaving no room for arguement.

Shinso tensed, his mind quickly coming up with the worst explanations on why Aizawa replied like that.

It meant he was tired, annoyed and most of the time angry which meant the guy's patience was running out and when that happens he'll yell, scream, shout and start kicking, punching and beating Shinso until he can't fucking breath because his being chocked-

Shinso wrinkled the plastic bag he held.

He didn't want that.

So when Aizawa motioned Shinso to follow, he did with no obligation, following the guy again as they walked in silence like an obedient dog because Shinso is a fucking weak piece of shit that doesn't have any control over his god damn life.

It didn't matter that Aizawa's silence frightened the boy so much subconsciously, he was making escape routes in the park that they had entered to avoid any confrontation.

Aizawa stopped though, besides a huge oak tree that shaded the black bench beneath it.

There was a play ground a couple meters away from the spot but Shinso could hear the cheerful laughter and screams of children as they ran around while parents watched them nearby.

It didn't matter that the fucking familiar feeling of envy and jealousy planted in his chest.

Shinso hated parks.

Aizawa didn't seem to notice it though since he had taken one of the containers filled with mounds of fish and meat, placed it on the ground and started drawing out two big ginger cats nearby by clicking his tongue.

Leave Me Alone || Sad Shinsoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें