Chapter 2- Decisions

What?

Shinso furrowed his eyebrows as he re-read the message. He grit his teeth as he finally recognised the number.

So she watched the sports festival too. He wasn't surprised, at Shinso's younger years he had watched the event live with her too.

But that was back before he knew how easily people could change and snap.

The fact that she ignored his existence for the past 9 months and decided to text him now just to ridicule him caused anger to swirl in him.

Obviously Shinso can win without help. He isn't that worthless. He wouldn't be in the top hero school of japan if he was.

But... he did loose miserably against Midoriya. And he didn't even break that many bones while doing so.

"I...got to go." Shinso says abruptly standing up, still staring at the message. That rage that had subsided a little while ago was returning and he didn't like it one bit.

"What's up bro?" Kirishima asks as Shinso pulled his fallen hood over his hair in an attempt to hide it. "I just have to go." Shinso replies, his tone being dead serious as he gently pushed by Denki to get off his seat. He took some cash from his wallet and gave it to a nearby waiter.

Denki and the other's exchanged looks of surprise and some concern. Even Bakugo was curious as to why the purple haired teen was leaving so soon and at his sudden mood change.

"Hey Shinso!" Denki yelled causing the teen to stop on his way to the door. He turned around slightly as Denki waved at him, smiling again. "It was nice seeing you! We should meet up again sometime." Shinso didn't say anything just turned around and left.

"That was sudden." Sero says after a moment of silence. Everyone silently agreed to his statement. Nothing really happened that would of caused him to leave so abruptly.

"Maybe a family emergency?" Bakugo thought out loud as he swallowed his spicy katsudon. "Aww you do care-" "Shut your mouth before I burn you to flames shitty hair."

----***----

Shinso was retracing his steps from the earlier fight, trying to figure out what he did so wrong that all his hard work amounted to nothing as he walked quickly, with no clear direction in mind. He didn't reply to the text simply deciding he didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

But he couldn't lie and say it didn't piss him off. 

He wasn't sure why he left the café. He won't admit it but having someone's company was nicer then dealing with the negative thoughts clouded in his head alone.

He just felt so mad, upset and triggered - which he still did to some extent - that he wanted to be alone. He wanted to punch a wall, throw his phone or even yell at someone. But now that he was a little calmed down, he didn't know what to do.

If he went back than that would be weird. Those people wasn't his friends. He might be bothering them by returning again.

Maybe he could go to the cornerstone, buy some cat food and feed some strays as usual. He was running low on money at the moment though.

But the only other option would be to go to his foster house. Which wasn't a place he would go so willingly.

He sighed in annoyance and frustration. If only Shinso could brainwash himself so that he couldn't think too.

Or find some way to get rid of the headache he was feeling. The medicine he usually took had ran out and he didn't want to ask his foster father to give a share of the money the government provided to feed him. He knew that would end up with a bruise or two.