seven; sacrilegious

Start from the beginning

She scoffed and pushed herself up from the floor, holding both hands out for him to grasp. "Well, I'll make my own choice whether to believe you're okay or not," she told him. "Now take my hands so I can pull you up," she ordered him. 

Kai smirked, grasping her hands and let her pull him up, with great effort on her behalf, before letting go just as quick. "You still owe me that picture," he told her as they made their way back down the hall to the bedrooms. 

"What picture?" She asked, glancing up at him innocently before a cheeky smile was on her face. "I'll give it to you in the morning," she promised him. She stopped outside her new bedroom. 

Kai opened his mouth to speak before pausing and shaking his head. "Goodnight," he bid her, walking away. 

Lilith watched him as he turned to look at her, before walking into his bedroom, slamming the door shut behind him. She followed his lead soon after. 

_

"What year is it now?" Kai asked as he stretched walking into the living room where the TV was switched on. He sat next to Lilith, throwing his arm around the back of the couch, he felt her flinch slightly. 

"1994," she replied, trying to focus on the random TV show she had chosen to watch but she couldn't due to Kai's fingers slowly moving forward until they were resting on her bare shoulder. "What are you doing?" She asked, eyeing the swirling fingers with wide eyes. 

"Me? Nothing." Kai shrugged, his eyes on the TV however there was a smirk on his face causing her suspicion to rise. 

"You're up to something," she accused, pulling away from him, her finger now pointed towards him.

Kai cocked his eyebrows, an amused grin on his face as he turned to face her, bringing his arm away from her. "And pray tell, what is that?" He asked.

"Don't act so posh 'cause we both know you're the complete opposite," she snorted, crossing a leg over the other.

Kai held a hand to his chest, over his heart, with a hurt expression on his face. "Hurtful," he said, dragging the adjective out, his lips quaking to stop the smile from spreading but the scowl on her face proved to make it a difficult task. "So you fancy a game of Tekken?" He asked, looking away from her.

Lilith rolled her eyes at his sudden change of topic but decided to humor him instead of argue against his choice. "Sure," she sighed and watched as Kai crawled on the floor, sitting in front of the box TV.

"Luckily it's a two-player so we can go head to head," he told her, handing her a wired remote after nodding his head for her to moved onto the floor next to him; to which she complied. "Is that okay?" He asked, seeing her apprehensive look.  

"I've never played Taken," she said, looking up at him scared. 

Kai let out a loud laugh before speaking, "okay, first of all it's Tekken, secondly just smack random keys, that's what Jo used to do," he replied, still chuckling at the name she had said. 

"Uh, okay," she said, apprehension in her voice as she eyed the Character list, she flicked through them not bothering to look at the stamina and instead focusing on which one was the hottest whilst shirtless. It was hard to say with it being badly disorientated. She finally settled on one. 

Kai glanced at her character choice and let out a snort of laughter, biting his bottom lip to contain his laughter. "You chose Law?" He asked, shaking his head. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with him?" Lilith asked, scrunching her nose up at her character. He even had a cool name, she thought. 

"What part were you looking at? The actual information, or his body?" Kai questioned her. He laughed when he saw the faint blush on her cheeks. "Cute, but, if you take a look at my character, Baek, these two hate each other with a passion," he informed her.