one; satanic

I Want - One Direction
If I looked inside your brain, I would find lots of things.  

Blackened vision.
Disorientated sounds.
An unfamiliar cold touch.

Her hands clenched the softness of the ground she laid on, pain coursing through her body akin to electric waves that she felt travel to her head. She knew she wasn't home anymore, she was far from that place. This place was foreign. 

Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Phesmatos filio, phesmatos effurgarex perpetuum

The phrase ran through her head over and over again and as it did she started to remember how she had actually come to be in this particular situation. Witches, she thought with a snarl. She had gotten herself caught up in witch business, of course not by accident. She had meant to seek out the witches in a tolerant manner but they did not want to be found and so they had to silence her another way.

Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Sanguinem filio, sanguinem effurgarex perpetuum. Phesmatos filio, phesmatos effurgarex perpetuum

This very phrase had been the one that had sent her to this foreign environment. Now, she just had to find out where, and with that in mind, she began to move her hands around her more to explore. Then sounds surrounding her started to become clearer, there were no signs of life and that unnerved her, there were no birds squawking in the distance only the rustling of trees and one hefty sigh that did not come from her and that's when she snapped her eyes open, the light immediately blinding her. Life. 

"Oh, good morning," a male voice drawled out, the amusement clear in their tone. It came from above her so high that she thought it was a great entity wishing her a merry morning but after a quick shake of her head, her thoughts were sorted. "You can open your eyes, the sun's not that bad," the male voice said. "I mean, it's not a nice sight as you would probably lose your sight but yeah," he added with another deep sigh. 

She sighed herself, opening her eyes and looked up at him, excusing his charming looks and his confident aura and instead focusing on his attitude towards her. She pushed herself up, stumbling forwards slightly from the lack of feeling in her legs. She soon steadied herself before his awaiting hands could catch her.

"You've got some jelly legs there, huh," he pointed out with a chuckle, his lips quirking upwards when he saw the anger on her face. "Why the sour face?" He pouted, cocking his head to the side. "I didn't make you have jelly legs." 

"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? Why did that Coven send me here? Who are you?" She questioned, crossing her arms with a huff. She cocked an eyebrow as he stared back at her amused for a moment before he glanced away, laughing to himself. "What's so funny?" She snapped.

"Where are my manners? My name is Kai, as for where you are, you're in Portland and why are you here? I don't particularly know, or care," he answered with a polite yet fake smile, his hands clasped together in front of him. Without warning his smile had dropped and a hand was abruptly around her neck, her back slamming into a tree that had been behind her. "Now what coven sent you here?" He snarled, his face a few centimetres from her own.

She didn't answer, she couldn't, her mind had made a decision, he was hot when he was angry. But in all seriousness, she couldn't answer due to her oesophagus being strangled. She pointed to his hand with her finger and he loosened his grip the tiniest bit, enough to let her breathe. 

She stared directly into Kai's blue/grey eyes that were slowly but surely turning dark with clouded anger. "I don't know." She was telling the truth, she didn't know who she was looking for, she just knew what. "If you let me go, I'll tell you the whole story," she whispered pleadingly.