"I'll be fine," Soobin placed a quick kiss on the younger boy's lips, "Seriously you have to go or else you'll get late."

"Okay okay," Kai smiled at the action, "I'll text you when I get out."

Soobin nodded in response and walked the boy to the door. After watching him leave for school, he went back into the kitchen to finish cleaning up the kitchen. He didn't have to meet up with Taehyun until ten that night so he had a lot of time to himself. Not knowing what to do with himself, he went back upstairs to his room in an attempt to fall back asleep and rest up before the big night.

-

Yeonjun checked the time on his watch. It was now nine at night, the time he was supposed to meet Jeongin at the park, but he was nowhere to be found.

"Yeonjun?"

Yeonjun jumped and quickly spun around to meet face to face with Jeongin. "You scared the shit out of me!" he growled.

"Sorry," Jeongin giggled.

Yeonjun's expression turned serious, "Are you ready?"

The younger boy looked nervous but nodded anyways. Yeonjun then motioned for Jeongin to come closer to him and once he did Yeonjun pulled out a towel covered in chloroform and held it over Jeongin's face. The younger boy struggled as he fought to breath and clawed at Yeonjun's arms but Yeonjun was stronger than him and kept his grasp. After a good minute Jeongin's body became limp and Yeonjun managed to catch him to prevent the boy from falling to the ground.

"Don't worry Jeongin," Yeonjun picked up the boy and threw him over his shoulder, "This will be over soon."

-

"About time you got here," Taehyun scoffed as Yeonjun entered the room with their victim.

"Shut up," Yeonjun rolled his eyes as he sat Jeongin down in the chair that Taehyun had prepared, "Why does is smell so much like gasoline>"

"I got a shipment in," Taehyun motioned over to the eight gasoline cans that sat in the corner of the room.

"Why?"

"To burn down Stray Kids base once we dispose of them," Taehyun tilted his head to the side, "Are you really that dumb? We talked about this already."

"I just forgot it happens," Yeonjun sighed as he finished tying up Jeongin, "Were you able to get everyone out like I asked?"

Taehyun smirked, "It's just the three of us."

Yeonjun nodded and was about to say something but they noticed that Jeongin started to stir.

"He's already waking up?" Taehyun raised a brow, "That was fast."

Jeongin slowly opened his eyes and saw Yeonjun, "Yeonjun?" His gaze scanned the room and when it landed on Taehyun he visibly tensed up.

Taehyun smirked at the boy's reaction. He looked so helpless and Taehyun couldn't be any more satisfied. He wanted to toy with the boy, torture him a bit and get some answers out of him before killing him off, but Taehyun couldn't do that.

He needed to stick to his plan.

Taehyun turned his attention to Yeonjun and attempted to give him a friendly looking smile, "I'll be right back."

As he exited the room, the smile immediately dropped from his face as he made his way down to the kitchen area where he had two bottles of Soju stored in the refrigerator waiting for this night.

Taehyun then threw his bag on the counter and grabbed a small brown bottle from his bag. He ran his thumb over the label which read 'chloroform' and looked over at the alcohol for a split second before opening the bottle in his hand. He took one bottle of Soju and poured about a third of the alcohol and replaced it with chloroform.