Let's go! Parajuku! ~Episode 13~

Start from the beginning

"I recall this!" said Aroma, having a flashback. "It's Mechanee! Combining her might with Gajira shall make us invincible!" The demon-lover girl visualized Mechanee and Gajira being destructive. 

"Now! Let us seize this demonic robot and turn her into our servant!" "Okey-dokey/Garu!" As they try to make Mechanee their servant, Mikan accidentally pressed a button. "Alert! Alert! Pripara self-destruction switch. On." Mechanee announced. "W-W hat is this now?" Aroma asked. "Please charge me. With idol power. If the timer. Reaches zero. It will explode. Ka-boom."

"EHHHHHHH???!!!"

As Yui, SoLaMi Smile, and WITH exited the station, Laala and Yui cheered excitedly. "We're here, Parajuku!!!" "Let's go to Pripara!" Sophie suggested while walking. "Want to join us?" 

"Of course! It'll be rad!" Asahi exclaimed, bringing his fist into the air. "It'll be a new experience for us," said Koyoi. Shougo was about to politely refuse the offer, but when he saw Laala's beaming face, he gave in.

"I guess I'll give it a try............" he muttered. As they arrived in front of Prism Stone, Mirei realized something. "Wait. Before you go in, you should wear these." She gave jackets to each boy. "Jackets?" Shougo asked, observing them. 

"I suggest wearing the black on the outside. Anyway, it's better if you "disguise" yourselves. My friend gave me some leftovers. Hopefully, they're big enough." Mirei explained, remembering Sadako Gozen giving her the jackets.

"This is rad!" said Asahi. As they put them on, they each recognized the scent in them. "Unfortunately, my friend didn't give me extras, so you have to wear the ones the girls and I wore when we sneaked into BoyPara if you recall. I hope our scents won't bother you too much."

"W-We'll be okay," Shougo replied, covering his hot face with the hood. As they entered, they were greeted by Meganee. "Kon'nichiwa! Welcome back, SoLaMi Smile. And who are they?" "Kon'nichiwa! I'm Yumekawa Yui and the 1st idol from Paparajuku's Priapra!!! Dreamy-cute!" Yui exclaimed, doing her catchphrase-pose.

"And you must be Paparajuku's #1 idol boy group of BoyPara, WITH," said Meganee, scanning them with her glasses. "I assume you want to take a look at Parajuku's Pripara? Well, it should be fine as long as you cover your identity," she said with her normal tone. 

"Welcome to Parajuku's Pripara, Yui-san, Shougo-san, Asahi-san, and Koyoi-san."

"Arigatō, Meganee-san. We're happy to be here!" said WITH and Yui. Yui, SoLaMi Smile, and WITH finally entered Pripara. "Dreamy-cute!/Kashikoma!/Pri~/Pushu~" Jululu took the chance to pop out of Rosette Pact and landed on Laala's arms. "Mama!!!" "Jululu!" said Laala, nuzzling her cheeks.

"Ehh???!!! Jululu's back? Why didn't you tell me?" Dorothy asked. "She was on Laala's lap when we sneaked up on them, Dorothy. I guess you were too busy teasing WITH to notice her," said Leona, sweat-dropping. 

(Dorothy and Leona went back to Parajuku first before they came.)

"Oh! I almost forgot! Take these dreamy riceballs as a dreamy gift for helping us!!!" said Yui, giving them riceballs wrapped in plastic wrap with blue and pink striped 2 ribbons tied up. "Arigatō, Yui. And congrats on the Grand Prix!!!" said the twins, unwrapping and eating them.