Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?

Start from the beginning

Dakota:" Are you serious?"

Tegan:" Ohmygosh, I can't believe it!"

Rhea:" Okay...we can figure this out."

Priscilla:" I'm sorry, if this is such a big thing right now, guys. I just couldn't wait any longer...a-and all the time I've spent around Y/N so far, he has been a great guy. He's funny, supportive, kind and everything. You three know that the best."

Dakota:" When did you take the pregnancy test?"

Priscilla:" Before we got on the road to get here."

Tegan:" Oh wow, Rhea, Dakota. We're going to be aunts!"

Rhea:" Easy there, Tegan. First things first, what are we going to do about this?"

Priscilla:" Well, I will certainly keep the child and raise it in any way I can."

Dakota:" Alright, that's what I would suggest to. I mean Y/N seems like the kind of guy who would be happy to have his own family, so when he's coming back to his senses, we can talk this through much better."

Priscilla:" Hehehe woukd that mean I'm a total knockout~?"

The girls shared a hearty laugh at that. Seeing that they didn't lose their humor was a nice sight and they were sure there would be several ways to loosen up the atmosphere.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fortunately getting Y/N back to the land of the living didn't take that long as the young man soon sat up to see the ladies ist across from him with soft smiles on their faces. Y/N nodded to himself a few times before suddenly realizing what happened prior to his blackout.

Tegan:" Good to see you back up."

Y/N:" I know it took me long enough, but now I remember everything."

Getting up from the couch, Y/N walked over to Priscilla and once again held her hands and finally returned the smile he was given, indicating that he wasn't mad at her for surprising him like that.

Y/N:" Priscilla, I want you to know...I'm happy that you decided to tell all of us and I also want you to know that I will gladly take the role of the father for our child."