44| Acceptance

No one in particulars POV:

"BOO" Axl yelled, jumping out from behind the bushes and tasering Alexa's sides while Natalia squealed and tried to pull her away.

"NOOO" Alexa squealed from her reflexes, shooting her hands down to her sides and running into Natalia's direction.

"Come on Lex" Lydia screamed out of nowhere, appearing, scaring Alexa slightly as she chucked her a water gun at her for protection.

"WAIT FOR ME" Mya energetically sprinted over, attempting to carry about 15 water balloons in her two tiny arms.

That's right.

It was 'the battle of the sexes water balloon fight'.

Lydia, Mya, Natalia and Alexa all stood together in a wall, signing subtly to each other so not only Natalia could join in, but so the boys couldn't hear their plan.

"Alright guys, they seem to be using their tiny fighters at the very front" Josh whispered, signalling Mya and Alexa who were now charging over to them at full speed.

"FIIREEEEEE"Alexa screamed, while her and Mya started to hurl water balloons at all the boys.

"Not so fast Missy" Axl said, his grey t shirt now drenched in water. He picked the two girls up, digging slightly into their sides while he shook his wet hair into them.

"SIHIHIMMMOONNNNNN" Alexa and Mya squealed, knowing full well it was Axl that picked them up, causing him to roll his eyes in mock-hurt.

"You know girls, cockiness is not a good look" he said, before digging his hands further into their stomachs resorting them both to cackle hysterically.

"HEHAHALLLLLPPPPP"

"Girls, do you really think that anyone wil- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

Axl screamed in surprise, dropping both the girls while Alex, Simon, Josh and Ed all doubled over in fits of laughter.

He felt ice cold water, leak down under his top while a shocked, freezing sensation hit his body

Turning round to see what had happened, he saw a giggling Lydia who was currently in fits of laughter, almost unable to control herself, she bought up the ability to point at her mock-angry best friend.

"Right, come here" he said, putting down to two girls carefully, shaking off any excess water, before bolting after Lydia, who took this as her chance to run for her life.

"No no no, Axl, wait..................." Lydia trailed off, running off deeper down their back garden, with Axl hot on her trail.

Alex grinned, shaking his head at his brother, watching Lydia and Axl compete in a really intense shoving match.

Three

Two

One

Natalia signed to Alexa and Mya, as they both aimed their waterguns at Alex's head.

As soon as the water hit the back of his neck, he screamed at the cold sensation that shook though his whole body.

He didn't even have to turn around to know who was behind this as his suspicions were confirmed when he heard soft laughter that belonged to the one and only Natalia.

Pretending he wasn't going to turn around just yet, he wiped his eyes before counting down in his head as well.

Two can play at this game.

3

2

1

"AAAAHHHHHHHH" he yelled, spinning round like a roundabout, scaring poor Natalia before he clutched into her sides and started wiggling his fingers.