chapter 52 ~ it's a.....

Start from the beginning

I stepped out of the shower looking down at my giant pile of clothes. I mean what were you even supposed to wear to something like this?

I didn't care what gender it was, I mean as long as this baby was healthy. God I needed it to be healthy. It couldn't be a screw up like it's parents.....

"No you have to be there!" I poked my head around the corner at the sound of Iggy's voice. "She's your-" He stopped talking the second he noticed me listening.

"Everything okay?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah Yeah. Go finish getting ready"

I don't know why I didn't believe him, maybe it was the fact that he was a Milkovich. But honestly I wasn't going to let it bother me, not today anyways.

I made my way back into the bathroom, picking up one of the dresses from the pile. The stereotypical baby colors, I guess that would have to do....

"Thanks for picking me up" I sighed, sliding into the back of Nick's car

"Thanks for picking me up" I sighed, sliding into the back of Nick's car. "Debbie's really going all out on this thing"

Carl's friend sped off down the street as I quickly grabbed hold of the "oh shit handle." God was he trying to fucking kill me?

"Are you staying for the party?" I asked hopefully, ruffling my brother hair. He still had those stupid cornrows in....."I mean I would really appreciate if you did"

The rest of the car ride was silent before we pulled up to the front of The Alibi. There were two balloons taped to the front door, one blue and one pink. 

God I was already dreading this....

As I stepped through the front door I was greeted by a loud cheer of guests and obnoxious decorations. I mean every inch of the bar was covered in either a streamer or handmade banner.

"Do you like it?" My sister cheered, pulling me into a giant hug. God everyone was here, everyone except for Fiona that is.

But I honestly didn't really expect her to show up.

"Yeah Debs" I smiled happily. "You didn't have to do this much"

I continued my way into the building, silently thanking everyone for showing up. Kev handed me what he said was apple juice in, for the love of god it was in a baby bottle.

I took off the cover because there was no way I was going to drink out of the rubber nipple before my eyes landed on the giant cake in the corner.