28: Training and confess

Start from the beginning

Then i understood. I nodded slowly before taking a deep breath.
But oppa...u know...u really scared the shit out of me by doing this.
I said while placing my hand on my chest feeling my heartbeat.
Second, young lady...u shouldn't curse. And roll ur eyes at the elder.
He said getting serious but i just shrugged it off and went out of his room.

Jimin oppa took me to their training room and guess what? My jaw just dropped seeing that

Seriously how rich are they?

Ok so now yunnie...i will lead u and jungkook will be the one to act. Ok?
Jimin oppa said walking to the centre.
Whatt! Why kook oppa! He's a muscle pig! How can i fight back with him!!! I'm just a little ant in front of hiimm!!!
I whined but heard a voice behind me
If u r able to fight back with a muscle pig like me, u will be able to fight with a shorty like jm hyung
Jungkook oppa said making me slightly chuckle the immediately stop it earning a glare from jm oppa.

Ok so now. Let's start and u jungkook! Fpr ur kind information stop.offending me. It won't end well. U know what i mean! I will take away all ur banana milk
Jimin oppa said evilly making them fight for a bit while i was just standing there like dumb.

After their fighting was over, we started do trainings. It was pretty hard for me as it was my first time and also with jk oppa. He has such a strong muscle!
So listen yun. The main body parts to attack are the eyes, nose, throat, chest, knees, and groin. You can attack in any way you want, but to be on the safe side, you need to remember that the most effective moves are aimed at these areas.
I nodded my head understanding what he said.

Then jk oppa started acting out attacking me from the front and jm oppa started giving me instructions
Move your hands forward and make a fist in front of your pelvis. This will create enough room between you and the attacker. Hit his nose with your forehead. This will make the attacker move away from you. Now hit him in the groin with your knee.
I did just as said and succeed.

I continued to train for long enough to make me exhausted. I sat on the ground gulping down all the water at one time.
You did a really great job yunnie! U are learning quick!
Jimin oppa said praising me and i returned him a small smile.

I went to my room and poppers on my bed closing my eyes when i noticed a presence beside me.
Tae tae oppa! What are u doing here?
I asked confused
Nothing just- how was ur training?
He asked suddenly making me smile
Ow it went preety well!

Umm...yunnie...can i ask u something?
He said out of blue and i just nodded
U remember the first day we met?
I nodded looking down remembering that horrible day
Why did u behaved like this when i just touched u?
He said making my eyes go wide but he stopped me from speaking

And what's the matter with sehun? I know somethings definitely wrong soyun. Don't say u r fine cuz u r not. Tell me berry...u can...u can trust me...
I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before speaking

Actually tae oppa....something is up between me and sehun. He's the reason why I'm like this and also my behaviour before....he...he used to bad touch me from the first day of school...and on top of that...he spread rumours about me making all of the student hate me....
I told the last part with a low voice. I told everything to him truthfully. I became really close to him these days which couraged me to open up.

I saw him balling up his fist but keeping a straight face ahead.
Don't worry my berry. Thank for trusting me. Now i won't allow him to touch u nor lay a single finger on u. I will protect u no matter what
He said caressing my hair while i just returned him a sweet smile.

I just hope he keeps his promise....

---
End of chapter 28

Here am i! Posting late. But it was long...at least somehow.

And 31k+ reads! I was going through my old chapters and checking my mistakes and saw when i saw my excited during 3k reads or when i dreamed about 20k plus reads....these were really memorable.

This is only possibile for u guys. Even between my fucking assignments, i write stories just thinking about u. I'm really kind ikr 😆 (ok i should stop blabebering)

Borahaee
💜💜💜