"I umm," Soobin paused for a moment, "I don't know Kai I'm sorry. I wish I could help in some way."

Kai made grabby hands at the older boy and Soobin pulled him into a hug, allowing the younger to rest his head on his shoulder. "I'm happy you're here for me," he giggled.

Soobin slightly pulled away so he could place a kiss on Kai's lips and the younger eagerly returned it. Things started to get heated and Soobin pushed Kai down on the couch and got on top of him to deepen the kiss. Kai responded to this by wrapping his arms around Soobin's neck and pulling at his hair when suddenly Soobin's phone started to ring. 

He cursed to himself and got off of Kai to retrieve his phone to see who was calling. It was Taehyun. He looked over at Kai who stared back at him with puppy dog eyes and already swollen lips and back down to his phone. He quickly apologized to his boyfriend before heading outside to go answer it. 

"What do you want?" the pink haired boy answered coldly.

"Well hello to you too," the voice on the other end answered.

Soobin rolled his eyes even though the other boy could not see the action, "Spit it out already I don't have all day."

"I'm sorry Soobin."

Soobin stayed quiet and after a good minute he spoke, "Is this some kind of joke Taehyun? I don't have time for-"

"I said I am sorry, okay?"

"What are you trying to get out of me?"

"Nothing," Taehun spoke quieter than normal, "Please forgive me."

This only caused Soobin's suspicions to grow, "For what?'

"I don't want to admit it," Taehyun paused for a moment, "but you're right. You've been right this whole time," his voice began to shake, "I'm a terrible leader and I don't know what I'm doing."

Soobin didn't respond.

"And I shouldn't have let Yeonjun kick you off of the project."

Silence.

"Soobin?"

"I'm still here I just don't know what you want me to say," Soobin gritted his teeth, "It's obvious you just something out of me."

"That's not true."

"Taehyun you never apologize for anything."

"I know I just-"

Soobin heard the other boy let out a sob and quickly became confused and a bit concerned. Sure Taehyun has hurt Soobin both mentally and physically and Soobin hates his guts, but before any of this gang stuff started Taehyun was Soobin's best friend. Unfortunately, because of that Soobin still has a soft spot for the orange haired boy. 

"I'm sorry," Taehyun repeated. 

"What's going on? You never get this upset."

"I just don't want to do this anymore," Taehyun admitted.

"Don't want to do what anymore?" Soobin asked.

"This! I don't want to be a part of this gang anymore, especially not be in charge of it."

"Yeah right," Soobin scoffed, "I'll believe that when pigs start to fly."

"But it's true," Taehyun cried even louder, "Nobody respects me here and they always call me a kid. I don't like it when they call me that but they are right. I still am a kid. I'm only eighteen and I've spent most of my childhood surrounded by violence and crime. I just want to be a normal kid again."