2: [Tsukiyama] diabetes

(yamaguchi has type 2 diabetes)

Sick: yamaguchi - Caretaker: Tsukishima

3rd pov:

Yamaguchi woke up at his normal time, he noticed that he was abnormally sweaty and he was slightly shaking. He sat up in his bed and turned off the alarm that was blaring in his ear, he slowly got up but felt super dizzy. He stabled himself before walking downstairs, his mom was making some breakfast for herself, "good morning, sweetie," she said softly. "Morning, mom," Yamaguchi said as he reached into the kitchen drawer to grab his glucometer that he kept in the house. He had three glucometers, one was in his bag and went everywhere with him, one was in the house, and the last one Tsukishima kept with him just in case of emergencies. He set up the glucometer and checked his blood sugar like he did every morning. "How's your level?" his mom asked, "oh it's fine," he lied. His blood sugar was at 67 mg/dL, that was low for him but did not require immediate attention. "I'm going to get ready and I'll grab something to eat before I leave." he said as he put his glucometer away and walked into his room.

Yamaguchi was an only child, his dad was a busy man but when he had free time he would sleep or watch tv. his mom on the other hand was a daycare teacher and every free moment she had she wanted to spend with her son. Her and Yamaguchi were very close and Yamaguchi trusted her the most.

As Yamaguchi was getting ready he continued to feel light headed. He knew that he would have to get something into his system soon. He heard a knock from his door as he was packing his school bag, "come in," he mumbled as he packed his bag. "I'll see you later. I love you, Tadashi." his mom said softly. "Okay, love you too, mom." he said as he grabbed his bag. "I'll be home a little later, i have a meeting so you'll have to make your own dinner." she said, all he did was nod in response. She left the house and Yamaguchi grabbed an apple, also grabbing his doses of insulin for the day, he grabbed one fast acting and one slow acting. He put them in an insulated pouch before putting in his backpack. He then grabbed the lunch his mom had prepared for him.

He left the house locked up behind him, he ate his apple as he walked to the meet up spot for him and Tsukishima. As he approached the spot he saw his tall friend which also happened to be the person he had feelings for. "Hey, Tsuki!" Yamaguchi said in his normal excited tone. "Do you have low blood sugar?" Tsukishima said quietly as they began to walk. "What do you mean, Tsuki?" he asked as he looked over to the other confused. "You only eat apples when you have low blood sugar since they are higher in natural sugar," Tsukishima said bluntly. "It was a little low this morning but I'm just being safe, it's nothing to worry about," Yamaguchi said as they approached the gates of Karasuno.

They walked into the gym for morning practice, they changed into their gym clothes quickly to get to practice. Yamaguchi noticed that he felt slightly dizzy as he changed, he chalked it up to the fact that he had only just finished the apple. He gave it little to no thought as he walked out onto the court with Tsukishima. Tsukishima may act like he doesn't care about others and he doesn't really about a lot of people but he did genuinely care about Yamaguchi, so he noticed the small ways Yamaguchi was acting differently. "Tadashi," he said as they walked onto the court. "You okay?" Yamaguchi asked, turning around. "Take it easy today, if you don't, I'll tell Daichi or Ukai to make you sit out." Tsukishima said bluntly, Yamaguchi only nodded as a response.

As normal the team were all acting their normal crazy selves, Nishinoya and Tanaka were swooning over Kiyoko. Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita were stretching in the corner of the gym. Hinata and Kageyama were arguing like always. And Ukai was talking to Takeda about a practice game that was coming up. Daichi started practice and it was going normal until they had to line up and practice. Ukai was spiking the ball from one side of the net while each member would take turns doing receives.