Jay loses the bet?

Okay I did a lot of time skips in this story that I lost track of time. It's supposed to be Sunday or maybe Monday but just pretend it's Friday please thanks for understanding. I'll try to not make such mistakes again.

It was Friday morning. The sun was shining, the birds chirping everything was going great except for the fact that Jay had been bothering Evie for the past ten minutes.

"Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please." Jay kept begging as he was following Evie like a lost puppy.

"Jay for the millionth time no." Evie said as she was walking towards the hall.

"Come on it's just one potion." Jay said frustratedly.

"Jay I don't know why you would want to use a love potion on Lonnie but I can't help you okay, she's my friend." Evie said as she reached her locker.

Jay leaned in front of Mal's locker sighing in frustration.

"Hey lamps fancy meeting you here." Mal said as she got to her locker.

Evie opened her locker and saw series of mean stickers in her locker.

Things like ugly, b*tch, fake hair, stupid, two timer, witch, trash, they even put a sticker of a her with horns on and red eyes.

Mal and Jay noticed that Evie was a little zoned out.

"Hey E are you okay? Mal asked genuinely concerned about her friend.

Evie immediately closed her locker and tried to act normal (it didn't work).

Then Mal opened Evie's locker and saw the mean things on the locker.

Jay looked and saw them too. Then Emma and her gang passed by laughing making it seem like they were laughing at them.

"Okay I'm going to kill those princesses." Jay said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Jay you can't hit girls here in Auradon it's against the law." Evie said.

"He can't but I can." Mal said cracking her own knuckles.

"Mal it's okay I've been called worse on the isle and besides I won't let this get to me. I'm not going to give them the satisfaction." Evie said.

"Mal! Evie!" Jordan shouted as she ran to them she saw Audrey talking to Emma and Samantha.

"Oh great she's still in one piece." Jordan said relieved that Audrey was still alive before looking at Evie's locker.

"Oh shit they also did it to your locker?" Jordan asked.

"How did you know?" Mal asked.

"This." Jordan said showing Mal her phone. It was a page "glamorous princess".

Mal, Evie and Jay looked at the phone and saw posts about Evie dating Carlos and Jay at the same time, saying that Evie was just an ugly fake blue haired witch and stuffs like that.

"Ok thats just mean. My hair is naturally blue." Evie said.

Mal gave her a 'are you kidding me' look.

"They are responsible for this right?" Mal asked pointing to Emma and Samantha.

"They might have been allies but Audrey is the main person behind it." Jordan said.

"Audrey as in miss flip my hair princess I'm dating the soon-to-be king?" Jay asked.

"Yeah." Jordan replied.

"Dating Ben or not I'm going to kick her ass." Mal said.

"That not a very good idea. She's dating Ben making her the future queen of Auradon, messing with her only means trouble." Jordan explained.