project presentation

Hey guys guess who's back? It's me I'm back and I am excited.

So there is a 2weeks time skip so let me wrap things up. Jay and Lonnie went through detention together.

Since Jay lost the bet he stopped trying to flirt with Lonnie which made Lonnie hate him less.

They had detention by themselves some days while some other days they were other kids.

Lonnie and Jay kind of bonded in detention (I call it bonding in bondage hehe) after Jay pranked the principal while in detention Lonnie being a trouble maker thought it was fun.

The press didn't get involved after Lonnie practically groveled at Jordan's feet so she wouldn't post the video clip.

Jay much to his surprise was not humiliated after wearing pink except from the core four and some guys(Aziz and Tyler) the rest of the school saw it as normal.

It actually attracted more girls cause some girls termed it as he being cute and sensitive (girls I know right 🙄)
So Jay didn't mind the outfit at all.

And now it is currently Sunday and Jay and Lonnie are in Jay's dorm putting in the finishing touch to their project.

"No ugh you can't do it like that." Lonnie scolded Jay.

"What? why not let's just join these wires and get this over with." Jay said.

"Just follow the instructions Jay I'll keep researching." Lonnie said looking back to her phone.

Jay had always hated teamwork and having a partner who yells at you every 2 minutes was not helping. So he being stubborn as usual just joined the wires together incorrectly then there were Sparks.

"What was that?" Lonnie asked as she noticed their project was smoking a little.

"Nothing we can't fix-" Jay was interrupted by the not-so-loud bang and more Sparks.

"Aah." Lonnie shrieked as she held on to Jay's arm for protection after the sparks had subsided they both slowly leaned forward to check their project.

It smelled like burnt toast.

"It's gone, everything wasted done." Lonnie said.

"Listen Lonnie I-"

"Save it." Lonnie said before running out.

She wanted to run to her dorm but she saw Jane at the hall way so she ran to Jane instead.

"Lon what's wrong?" Jane asked when she saw her friend was on the verge of crying.

"I hate him I swear it i.hate.him." Lonnie said.

Of course Jane knew who she was talking about. "What did he do?" Jane asked concerned.

Meanwhile Jay was hiding besides the lockers so they wouldn't see him.

"He ruined our project I told him not to do anything and he did and now our project is ruined and I'm going to fail that class." Lonnie said.

"But if you fail that class you'll have to attend summer school which means-"

"I won't get to spend the summer vacation with my family." Lonnie said sadly as a tear trickled down her face.

"Oh well I guess family day will have to do." Lonnie said sadly while Jane embraced her in a hug.

Jay felt a pang of guilt hit his chest. He has never had a real family. The core four was the closest thing to a family that he had. He couldn't imagine only getting to see them just once in awhile and then someone else messes up his chance to get to see them.