new friends

A/n thanks everyone for your votes and comments, you guys motivate me to write so here goes the next chapter.

After Lonnie left.

She went to her dorm to take a quick shower before heading to the library.

At the library she saw Jane and Carlos spending some quality time.

It seemed like they were doing homework or something, so she decided to not bother them.

She sat on an empty seat as she plugged in her headphones.

She drowned herself in the music as she started doing her homework.

She got joined by Jordan and Riley.

"Hi Lonnie" Jordan said as she aand Riley sat with her.

Lonnie took off her earphones, "hey" she replied before putting her book away.

"So I just heard that you played with the guys at tourney try outs today" Jordan whispered

"Yeah, I can't believe I did that" Lonnie said.

"Yeah I know I'm so proud of you" Riley said.

"But how did you guys find out?.........wait am I trending again?" Lonnie asked

"Yep, but this time no video just posts." Jordan said.

Lonnie signed in relief.

"Yeah and I'm going to add that to the interview. You guys didn't forget right?" Jordan asked with a slightly threatening tone.

"Of course not" Lonnie answered

"Good" Jordan said

"So this means if you become and Jane become popular, then I will become popular too cos we are friends." Riley said excitedly

"Riley, you already are famous. Well infamous that is" Lonnie said.

"Yeah I know but I want to be popular" Riley said.

"Well I don't and I won't I'm only trending. I bet you that by tomorrow, someone else will do something stupid and start trending, and everyone will forget about me" Lonnie said.

"Well yeah but if that person is you, you will become popular" Jordan said.

"Hell no, there's no way I'm getting in trouble ever again" Lonnie said.

"Who said you had to get in trouble? Just do something you would normally do......like beat up a guy" Riley said.

"Yeah and that's not gonna get me in trouble" Lonnie said sarcastically.

"Where is Jane?" Jordan asked.

"Over there" Lonnie said pointing to Jane and Carlos.

"OMG" Jordan and Riley squealed quietly

"Is that her boyfriend?" Riley asked excitedly

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, they just literally met today" Lonnie explained.

"Don't you believe in love at first sight?" Jordan said dramatically.

"No, but I do believe in attraction at first sight." Lonnie said

"And the difference is?" Riley asked rolling her eyes.

"Well you can't love someone you just met, because you love someone for their attitude and character and despite their flaws. You get attracted at first sight by someone's beauty and charms and then when you get to know the person you fall in love." Lonnie explained