Carlos stands up for Jane

Warning: this chapter contains sexual harassment.

The next day at Ben's castle.

Audrey was the first person to wake up usually she was not a morning person gets it from her Mom but today was different if there was anything Audrey loved more than her beauty sleep, it was shopping.

Jane being the punctual one who always had an early schedule was next to wake up.

"Okay wake up chop chop lollipop we've got a busy day ahead of us." Audrey said trying to wake them up.

Uma groaned "I swear if you don't stop talking I'm going to spell your voice away."

Evie looked at the time "it's just 6am let us sleep." She said as she threw her pillow at Audrey.

Audrey easily blocked it with her hands "look I know you all want to sleep in but we have a whole shopping day ahead of us."

"Uma spell her please." Mal said still sleepy.

"You know what maybe we should take our time." Jane said not really looking forward to the shopping.

Audrey was impatient but at the same time she also didn't want to lose her voice. "Fine one more hour."

After one more hour of them sleeping she woke them up again.

"Ugh doesn't she ever shut up about this shopping?" Lonnie asked.

"Shopping?" Evie said now fully interested.

"Uh yeah duhsis" Audrey said.

"Okay everybody up now get up or I'm coming in here with a bucket of water." Evie said as she was fully awake.

"Um guys I don't think she's bluffing." Jane said as she saw Evie going into the bathroom.

"Okay who is ready for a cold shower." Evie said as she came back with a bucket of water.

Mal stood up immediately knowing she'd be the target.

"Sometimes I really hate you." Mal said glaring at Evie

"You know you love me." Evie said.

Lonnie was the next target. "Hmm let's go tell Jay that Lonnie has a really huge crush on him." Evie said talking to herself.

Lonnie shot up immediately "we said we weren't going to bring it up again."

"Hey Mal do you have a bucket of shrimps?" Evie asked.

"Any one dares dump that on me I'm going to turn them to a worm and feed them to a fish and then feed the fish to a hawk and feed that hawk to a lion and then kill that lion and roast it's corpse to ashes." Uma said.

"Wow that's just a little excessive don't you think?" Audrey said.

"And that's how you do it." Evie said as she dusted imaginary dust from her palms.

"Okay now that we are all up let's get going we got a busy day ahead of us, doing nothing." Audrey said.

They each got ready for the day which took them about an hour because of Audrey and Evie. Taking the royal limo they got to the mall.

Audrey couldn't contain her excitement as she dragged the rest of them.

Mal not wanting to be there longer than needed asked for them to just go straight to buying the jeans which they did. Jane didn't want to buy one cause she thought they were too revealing so the girls picked one for her and she regretted not picking for herself. They later went to the spa and nail salon to get their nails done then Audrey being Audrey made shop for another 6 hours.