𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘

THUMP. BOOM. "Fuck this shit."

"Gen?" Her mom called out walking into the room. "Ohhhhhh... thats gotta hurt." She said while making a face at the sight in front of her.

"Yeah no shit."

"Watch that language! I didn't push you out of my hot ass vagina for you to curse at me!"

"Sorry. Can you help me?" Genesis asked from the ground, looking at her fallen books.

"Oh, that's your problem." Emile rushed out of the room. "Love you, Genni!" She called out on her way.

"Make breakfast at least!"
"You betcha!"

After showering, and putting on some worn out mom jeans paired with a black tee

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After showering, and putting on some worn out mom jeans paired with a black tee. She walked on to the kitchen.

"What are you fuckers doing here?" Genesis asked with a playful tone, upon seeing her best friends at her kitchen.

"Oh hey, bitch!" Louis shouted not even turning around, as he was putting on a pink apron that said 'kiss the cook'.

"Hi."
"Good morning, Gen."

"Hello to you too Lills, good morning Ave."

"Genni! Behave at school okay?" Emile told her, even though they all knew Genesis was going to be her own person like always.

"Certainly will try!" Was her response as she pulled her oversized leather jacket over her shoulders.

"You guys seen my book bag?" Genesis asked looking around.

"In the car. Remember you lended me your summer essay?" Louis reminded her.

"Right, 'kay."