𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐄𝐔𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐂

"Oh fuckkkk." Genesis groaned rolling over on the white bed.

"She's awake Louis!"
"Really? I-"
"YOU FUCKING IDOT!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Genesis added tired of hearing her best friends yelling. "Why does my head hurt?"

"You got hit by a car. Yeah, it was fucking awesome, but you got a major concussion." Louis joked rolling his eyes.

Lilly raised an eyebrow give him a really look. Avery just chuckled and rushed over to her.

"If I got hit why am I still here? Honestly, they sent me to a living hell." Genesis said rolling her eyes.

"Haha, very funny young lady. Drink some water I don't need you getting dehydrated again." Avery's mother instinct kicked in.

"Seriously, why am I here?" Genesis asked drinking her water. Everyone in the room adverted their eyes from her.
"Well go on. I want the truth." She emphasized the word.

"Youswangonthechandileratzackspartywhilebeingheavilyundertheinfluence." They all mumbled looking anywhere, but her.

"I didn't ask for mumbles people!"

"Oh you pussy bitches! You swang on the chandelier while drunk and high... but! Guess what! You made it on the internet, and no you didn't fall off it. It was the aftermath of it..." Louis spoke up.

"Did I make any profit?" She asked with a smirk, sitting up.

"No, fucking stupid if you ask me. Maybe we should sue, it got tones of views with no consent."

"Does it look like we're Ariana Grande? Seven lawyers, I think the fuck not! But... I have a plan for vengeance." Lilly smirked evilly.

"Let's wait till I get discharged."

"Oh right." Lilly said with an awkward chuckle.