𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

As Emilie had just finished making batter when there was a knock at the door.

"Why do you always knock? This is your house Genni!" She answered, while twisting the door knob with her hand that wasn't covered in cake batter.

"Because mom, how would you know the difference of someone braking in. You wouldn't be able to check. You would've just taken a swing at me." She replied with a fake genuine voice. Getting inside and putting the batter inside the cake pan.

"Oh well that certainly helps." She rolled her eyes, "Hey, wheres the rest of the gang?" She questioned as she opened the oven.

"Oh they're coming, just Lou wanted a happy meal. So, I had them drop me off and I walked here. While getting time to spend some time with the best mom
in the whole world." She casually responded, at least tried to.

"What happened really?" She gave her a look.

"I have no idea what your talking about." She said as she took a lick at the frosting.

"Darling, I know i'm the best mom. But you wouldn't walk here you love your friends and you hate exercising. And probably would've came here with a hundred chicken nuggets, you and Lou trying to see you could stuff more into your mouths. You also came home later then usual." She raised an eye brow.

"Shit." She muttered. "You want the truth?"

"When have we ever lied to each other?"

As Genesis thought back to her sexuality, there was someone saying "ding dong!" out loud.

"Oooh! Saved by the crack head!" She shouted in victory.

"I heard that!" Shouted by Louis (obviously).

As the door opened Louis jumped on Genesis. "I miss you soooooooo much!" He smiled. "I know I would miss me too." She playfully replied. Louis gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, as Lily came in and put the pan in the oven.

"So, what were you guys up to? It took you all quite some time to come home." Emilie looked at them suspiciously.

"It doesn't matter. We must not dwell on the past." Genesis said.

"Mum are we gonna continue watching netflix while the cake bakes?" Louis asked.

So, to the living area they went. Sitting on the nice leather and cotton couches.

"Lets watch It!" Lily excitedly says.

"Ok first of all, Lily, because of you finding pennywise hot i'm gonna say no. Second of all, I don't need Lou shitting his pants on me." Genesis finished the last bit of her sentence in a  disgusted tone.

"Okay don't go talking about my attractions when you found Tony Starks dad hot." She responded annoyed. After a couple seconds a look of self-disappointment washed over her face.

"You find Howard hot too!" Genni scowled.

"Yeah your right." She slouches in defeat.

The two of them failing to notice the that the other three already figured out what to watch.

"Bucky is hot to- hey what are we watching?" Lily asked finally paying attention.

"Rango." Genesis quickly replied. Knowing this information as she watched this movie as much times as she could.

.҉,҉'҉:҉"҉;҉.҉

"It only takes one bullet." Rango threatened.

"You ain't got the guts." Jake hissed.

"Try me." Genesis, Louis, Avery, Lily, and Emilie. Said along with Rango.

"He's so badass." Genesis whispered in awe.

.҉,҉'҉:҉"҉;҉.҉

"I love that movie." Avery said as soon as the ending credits came on.

"Who doesn't?" Lily questioned rhetorically.

"What time is it?" Louis asked.

"It's 6:03." Emilie answered, completely unbothered.
"Shit! Homework!" The teens all shouted.

----

OK THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE COMMENTS
also i do have homework so that's how i came up to with the ending
not that it matters to you guys really
anyways i will try getting my next chapter as soon as possible
i am really sorry for my terribly slow edits
i hope that when my schools over i will be able to update constantly
i also just remembered that i had a test to finish at 1:00 p.m. so i missed that class and i think i'm screwed so yeah
lots of love