𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

(not edited)

"OH, YES MRS. ADAMS" Sirius chuckled uncomfortably. The married principal making it obvious that she was not leaving his side any time soon. Seeming to grow a bit too fond of him.

"Right here's the lunch room." She said opening the door.

The chatter stopped as they greeted their principal and new teacher.

"So, how's your first day? Heard it went pretty well." Harry James, the english teacher said.

"Oh yeah, it was pretty awesome." Sirius smiled at the thought of his classes. He played the movie Titanic (for it was the first day and he didn't want to overdue them, after all it was going to get a lot harder) as it was apart of history.

"You single?" Betty White, the physical education teacher commented with a smirk.

Chuckling nervously, "Y-yeah." He said unsurely.

"Well better get use to it, last English teacher we had died single." She replied bluntly.

"Oh yeah! He was a crook in the neck, always ruining the fun." William Quinn, the science teacher added in.

"So, Moving on." Mrs. Adams spoke between gritted teeth.

"I think we should all get together! You know do something fun like... karaoke." Harry grinned.

"As long as it's not bowling. I broke my pinky." Eric Salvon the AP calculus teacher frowned.

"You did? I thought that was just like cushioning stuff." Emily Danvers the health teacher's brows furrowed.

"You got to be kidding me Emily, your the health teacher you should know this shit." Betty scoffed.

"Why did you even hire her?" William asked Mrs. Adams.

"I-uh... erm... That's irrelevant what is more important is that lunch will be over in ten minutes." And with that she walked out of the room, cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Great, back to those little shits." Betty rolled her eyes.

"Are you sure your allowed to refer to them in that way?" Sirius asked worriedly.

"Chill out, you can say anything to anyone except those quadruplets. Don't mess with Brown and Miller especially." She said while walking to the doors.

"For the last time they're not quadruplets!" Harry yelled after her, to which she blew a kiss.

"Next time we see we'll let you in on the bets!" William told yelled after, leaving behind a really confused Sirius.

"Good luck, buddy." Emily patted his shoulder.

★☆✰✧✪︎︎✦✩✯

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄:
ɪ ᴡᴀsɴᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴄᴜᴢ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ 🤷‍♀️
ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏssssss
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!!!
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ!