"I know whats too much now. And what I do know is that I will be staying here until the next semester of Yale opens up. I want to get situated back here spend time with my mom, maybe go visit Kurt and Rachel than I will be ready. Are you okay with that?"

Quinn nodded. "More than okay with that my love." She pulled me in for a kiss.

"Ugh gross." Jeff teased walking into the room. I smiled into the kiss before we both pulled back.

"Wheres Marley?" Kitty asked shyly.

"her mom took her home, they're going to look for affordable professionals as soon as possible." I said resting my head onto Quinns shoulder.

"Well whats the outcome?" Santana asked holding herself in a tight squeeze. These next words made my heart drop.

"We lost."

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat in my desk with my laptop wide open. Mouse hovering over 'Rachel Berry'

 Mouse hovering over 'Rachel Berry'

My mom walked into my room. "Someones calling me."

Uhm? "Who?"

"Kurt." She said showing me her phone. "Im gonna answer it do you want me to mention you?"

"Not yet." I said softly. She nodded and picked up the phone putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hi Mrs Anderson."

"Why hello Kurt."

"I uh tried to call Blaine but he didn't pick up so you were the next best thing."

"Yeah, he's been asleep since we all got home."

"Oh okay, I was just calling because Rachel and I were wondering if you guys won."

"No, unfortunately they didn't."

"Oh no, really? Why?"

"Well for starters the warblers they went all out and right after our performance the young girl uh Marley passed out on stage."

"Oh my gosh what happened is she okay?"

"Poor girl developed an eating disorder, I hear." My mom sighed and said, "Right before they went on I felt something was wrong and I gave her a granola bar a-and I really think that that was what helped her get to the end but the warblers were superior." She sent me a smirk. So now she's pretending to be me?

"Im so sorry."

"Its alright, everyones pretty bummed out though hence why Blaines already asleep."

"So thats kinda it for him huh? Glee club is over."

"Yeah, I dont know what he's going to do now. Unless Finn wants to continue he's got nothin. At least Isabella had softball but Blaine doesn't have an athletic bone in his body." She chuckled making me laugh a little too.