chapter 3

Author p.o.v
The next morning, you wake up on the floor. You remembered what happened last night, you start to cry thinking about it again. Suddenly, the door opened revealing jimin with a tray on his hand. He smiled and kisses your forehead. You stepped back. Once you stepped back, his eyes darken. He threw the tray on the floor. The rice on the tray is covering the floor. The glass that full of water is now broken into pieces. You flinched. He haven't taken his eyes of you."Princess… Why are you scared of me?" He asked softly. You just keep quiet not knowing what to say. "Princess, I asked you something didn't I?" He start coming closer. Your legs is glued on the floor nothing is moving.

"I-i want to break this relationship. I don't wanna be with you anymore."
Only God knows how much you regret saying that. The next thing you know, you felt a sting on your left cheek. He slapped you making you fell on the floor. You start to cry. "NO. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! I KNOW IF I LET YOU GO, YOU WILL GOT TO THAT STUPID GUY TAEHYUNG. HE IS SUPPOSED TO DIE. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME??? YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL SLUT!" With that he left the basement and slammed the door.

Tears start to stream on your face. He called you a slut. He never been like this. You sobbed harder. You're starving and thirsty. You just picked the dirty rice on the floor to avoid dying because of starving. You eat the rice while crying and sobbing.

Taehyung p.o.v
I asked the police to start the investigation. I recommend them to go to jimin's house. We went there and knocked the door for a billion times. But no answer. The police decided to break the door. I was about to enter the house until I heard someone mumbling. I started to looked around there. Then I saw a door to the basement. After half of hour searching inside the basement, I found nothing. There was no one is yelling. I decided to shrugged it off. I went upstairs and enter jimin house. Jimin is nowhere to found. After a few hours searching in jimin's house, we decide to go home.

Y/n p.o.v
I heard someone coming into the basement. I thought it was jimin but it's taehyung. I was about to shout his name until someone grabbed my hair and cover my mouth with a napkin. It's jimin. I start to cry. I groan loudly. It's grabbed taehyung's attention but he didn't turn into my directiona and he just went out from the basement. I start to cry harder and sob harder making jimin hit my head as a sign to shut up. A few hours later, they went out from the house and went home.