finale

After a few years living in the basement, you start to feel a feel to give up on your life but jimin was fast enough to save you. Everyday, you kept on suffering.
Until one day, you got to know something you never expected.

You were sitting in the basement staring peacefully at the window until someone knock on the basement door. You thought it was jimin, but the voice that was calling your name is not jimin's. You decided to go to open the door.
Yes. Finally, someone is here to save me. I'm gonna start a new life. YES. I've been waiting for this for a really long time. I'm finally going to be free.
Your smile start to grow wider and wider thinking about your new life.

Your smile dropped when you saw a man holding jimin in his arm. It's jungkook. Jimin's friend. Which is obviously a psychopath to. They are both a psychopath. I once got a chance to talk to his girlfriend. And his girlfriend's fate is also like me. We are unlucky. His girlfriend looks much worse than me. She is pale, thin as paper and have a really dark eye bag. (Back to jimin) Jimin is probably drunk. "Here is your boy. I'm going first bye." With that jungkook handed jimin to you. He was really drunk. The smell of the strong alcohol really hurts my nose. I take him in my arm and place him on the floor. (Welp it's in the basement, there's no bed hun.) He was sleeping peacefully. Sometimes, I just had the gut to kill him while he is sleeping. But yeah. I'm not brave enough to do that.

But maybe I am.
But maybe I'm not.
I want to kill him.
But I'm too afraid to let him go.
Cuz he was the one who is always by my side when I'm down.
When I failed my test,
When I gets scolded by my parents,
When I got detention,
When I was bullied,
When I sneaked out to go to the bars,
And many more.

He is the one who is always with me while I'm at up or down. That's made things harder. Whenever I'm about to end his life, I will feel guilty and start to remember the past. It's just so hard to let him go. I'm so blind. That's why. Although he help me go through a lot, now, he ruined my life. I'm stuck at this basement. For how long? Until I died? Until I can't no longer breath?

I have to end his life for a better life.

"Yes Tae, I already ate.
Don't worry I'm healthy.
The food was not good but not bad.
Bye.
Thank you for visiting.
Love ya."

Yes. I take his life. Jimin's life. On that night, when he is drunk. I stabbed his heart making his eyes go wide. He start to cry. I called the ambulance. The ambulance came and take me and him to the hospital. The police want to make an investigation. But I said no. "You don't have to. I'm the killer. I killed him. I killed him with my own hands. I killed him with a knife. Do you remember when you picked me up, my hands were covered in blood? Do you remember? Do you wanna know why? Because I killed him." Everyone was shocked by my sudden confession. They thought I have a mental issue. But after I go through the test, the psychian says I don't have any mental issue. I explained why I killed him. And they said I'm not guilty for killing him to survive, but I'm guilty for killing him. For that, I have to stay in prison for 10 years.

When Taehyung knows about this, he rushed and went to the jail(?) I explained everything and he said Everything is gonna be okay. It's been 7 years. Only 3 years left. Tae said he still loves me, but I said 10 years is a long term. But he said he's okay with that. Only 3 years left. And everything is gonna be fine like before. Fine like before.

The End