"Umm... will Gauri be there?" Karan asked at once and the smile slipped from Omkara's face.

Rudra couldn't hold his laughter any longer and Anika joined him making Karan raise an eyebrow.

"What did you find funny?"

"Why do you want to know if she would be there?" Omkara asked instead of answering his question.

"Seriously? I thought I made it very much clear... I like her.. and I want to date her..."

"Just stay away from her okay" Omkara bellowed.

"Sorry? And who are you to tell me that?"

"This is my house... I am Omkara singh Oberoi" he said though his mind mocked him for using his family name.

"I know... but what are you to her?" he asked again making Omkara look thunderous.

Rudra and Anika calmed down sensing the serious air and watched on in pin drop silence, as Karan smiled calmly "Father, brother, husband, boyfriend, guy-friend...anything?"

When he only got a smoldering glare in reply, he sighed "Get back to me after you find answers man" he said and turned to the remaining two "I am hungry... am I still invited?"

Anika and Rudra still gaped at him while he snaped his fingers "Hello... am I still invited?"

"Huh... yeah of course... come this way" Anika said getting over her shock and Karan followed her out.

Once alone Omkara took out his anger on the vintage paper weight of their study desk. As it lay on the floor, broken into countless pieces of glass, Rudra sighed and neared his brother.

"I don't want him near her... get him out of here Rudy" he ordered and left the place while his brother closed his eyes in disappointment.

Jealousy...he could understand but possessiveness... he did not expect from his good brother.

**********************************************************************************************************

"What? Why not Karan? Did you know how difficult it was to arrange a person who could play someone else"

"Bhavya... we could have hired someone who could act"

"Are you mad? Do you think Shivaay bhaiyya won't know? It is not about acting the part... it is making him believe and also cover the background without leaving any hint"

"But O doesn't want him Bhavya... Karan doesn't seem to..."

"I have a twenty four hour job as an ACP Rudra... Recruiting people for drama isn't my job profile... what I did for you was a favor... your brother should develop some spine..."

"BHAVYA!!.. I will pretend that I have not heard you say that.... thanks for doing me favors... I will not disturb you from now" Rudra said firmly before ending the call.

"What happened Rudy?" Anika asked seeing her cool brother in law visibly angry.

"What does she think of herself? Only because I run after her doesn't mean she can talk anything... I never let anyone speak against my brothers Bhabhi"

"Okay... is this about Om? Did Bhavya talk..."

"Yes... and she knows nothing about him... how can she even.."

"Calm down Rudy... why did you call her in the first place?"

"O doesn't want Karan here... I asked Bhavya to replace him"