I laughed like an insane, saying, telling his men, "Yes! Yes! Very excited! And if he doesn't give me my daughter back, he'll be my first victim!"

"Aww, I'm touched for you choosing me as your first client, but I kindly decline, I'll give you better bodies you can have fun with!"

"And I respectfully decline to work for you! Now, give me my daughter back you sick fart!"

"You really have a way with words," he hummed with a smile. "Give me my daughter, or I'll rip your fucking heart out!" I gritted out.

"You have to work for me if you want to see your daughter, Ms. Hooker," he claimed, tilting his head. "You are really blackmailing me with my daughter?" I asked him with a callous look.

"No, I'm just saying that I'll take your daughter as payment for the deal you made with me. I'm sure she will be useful to me considering she is as beautiful as her mother," he shrugged.

I looked at him in disgust. My daughter was three years old and I didn't even want to imagine what sick ideas he had about my daughter. "You're a suicidal," I muttered, glaring at him deadly.

"Are we in business, Ms. Hooker, or would you like to give me your daughter as payment?" he asked me again.

"I've already given you your payment, twenty thousand dollars. My daughter or working as a butcher for you was never part of that damn deal!" I told him again.

"And I said I set the rules of the deal, and like to change them to my liking, and I changed them, I want you to work for me to pay for the money you took away from me," he said.

I sighed, as I realized that he wasn't going to give me my daughter, or let us go, until I showed him the white flag, and giving in. But fine. If he wanted to play, let's play.

However, it would be a quick game anyway. He wouldn't even notice when we started playing, when he choked on his last pit of oxygen.

"Deal," I said with a smile, making him raise his eyebrows at me. "Deal?" he asked me in surprise.

"Yeah, I see you won't back off, until getting what you want, and I want my daughter back. Therefore, I'll work for you for a year," I said, holding my hand for him to shake.

"I'm glad we came to an agreement, Ms. Hooker," he said, shaking my hand. "We can talk about the conditions at breakfast tomorrow. I think you want to see your daughter now?"

"Yes," I nodded my head, "but can we talk about the terms of our business relationship tonight? I want to get this over with." And kill you as soon as possible.

"Alright, do you want to talk now?" he asked me. "Can I see my daughter first?" I asked him.

"Of course," he said, nodding his head. "And I reckon no harm was done to my daughter?" I asked, ready to attack him.

"Of course not," he said, looking at one of the men behind me. "Dominik! Take Ms. Hooker to her daughter's room. She shall see her daughter and calm down, otherwise she'll literally rip my heart out by the way she looks at me." You'll die anyway.

Dominik nodded his head before saying, "Okay. Please follow me, Ms. Hooker." Nodding my head, I followed him. We left his office and walked down the long hallway before stopping in front of a door. He opened the door and I went inside.

"My baby!" I said relieved, seeing her wide awake, hurrying to her bed. "Mom? Why am I here?" she asked me as I kissed her all over the face and hugged her lightly in order not to hurt her.

"We'll be leaving soon, I promise," I whispered in her ear before sitting down on the bed next to her. "Are you okay? Was someone mean to you? Or did someone hurt you?"