𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

"Maybe that's just his personality" Alfred says. "A man doesn't know any better, a personality, is going to be a personality, maybe this Christian fellow has reasons why he's the way he is, maybe he's disrespectful for a look. Riss, you never know."

Iris nodded "True. But it seems like he's always like it. BUT...I want nothing to do with him. Right after he kidnapped me-"

"KIDNAPPED!?!" They all yelled

"Oh no! dov'è tuo padre? devo chiamarlo!  perché non hai chiamato tuo padre? perché non mi hai chiamato !? ti ha fatto male!?" Alfred yells in Italian.

"Woah, Alfred, relax. He didn't hurt me. I didn't wanna call anyone cause I knew I'd find away to handle it. He only kidnapped me so I could be his date"

"What type of person does that?" Kristen asked. She almost fell out her chair in shock. "For a date!?"

"That's just stupid

"That's just stupid... y'all just met" London says

"So, then after that... he came by my job.. to just talk and he won't leave me alone. I haven't heard from him since then, So, I guess I finally made him understand"

"Maybe he's plotting on kidnapping you again" London says

Iris looks at her in shock at the thought of Christian trying to do it again. "Don't jinx me"

Iris was still astonished about losing her job, in shock! She should have been fired 60 late days ago. Iris sits back in her seat.

"Well, damn, without a job, how you gonna earn money?" London asks

"Girl, her daddy a millionaire banker, she'll be okay" Kristen says

"For now, but I'm not leaning on my dad for money, there's a lot going on and he just started going to therapy sessions after Grandma's death, I don't want me losing my job being another thing" Iris says "I'll find something. But right now, I gotta sit back and relax, I need meditation"

"Aw, I haven't seen you this sad since Trey, disappeared" Kristen says

Iris knew exactly where trey went, Iris was just putting on an act that whole time.

"Right, I was so... sad, I really did m- miss him. I wonder where he is now" Iris chuckles

"Probably fucking random bitches, making his money blah blah blah, I hated his ass" London says

As they both spoke about Trey, Iris toned them both out from her zoning out. Iris couldn't help but have flashbacks of the abuse Trey caused her. After Iris killed Trey she couldn't believe that she had ACTUALLY done it, she kept Trey's death a secret... a very deep secret and she will take it to her grave. She just wanted the pain to stop, she wanted it all to stop.

Alfred on the other hand... had a speculation of Tremaine abusing iris, making her slip drugs in her mouth anytime the police would raid the warehouse, Trey would make Iris cough them back up and clean them. Trey would sometimes lock Iris in a dead cold room with no food or water, He would come in and fuck the life out of her, even if she did or did not like it.

Alfred took note of the little things, like how ties would flinch if trey lifted his hands even to scratch his head, Alfred would glance at Iris. Alfred was waiting for Iris and trey to have some type of argument just to see if Iris would step up. Iris was a weak soul back then. Alfred loved that little girl who would slap a girl if they fuck with her, but Trey and Iris's relationship just confused him at the most.

Alfred would think Was it because trey was a Crime boss and he was aggressive? Iris couldn't possibly be afraid of him, she's tough, she's got a bone in her back. But Alfred realized that Iris started being more like her self after Trey had disappeared and he was no where to be found.

Alfred is still trying to figure out what happened to trey.

______________________
𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑎𝑛 𝐷𝑖𝑜𝑟 𝐵𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛

Christian called Mace into his room as he fixed his tie. It was Dior's last day in Italy after the Sicily sell, Dior ran an illegal gambling night, last night. They made a lot of money from that night and Dior wanted to have it again but unfortunately Christian had to part with Italy.

"Yes boss?" Mace stands at the door

"Come in"

He entered and stood by the coffee table, Dior took a deep breath. "Since we are still in Italy, you will follow Iris, the women I told you about and the one who held that gun to your skull. Follow her to her home and right before she goes in..." Dior told him the whole plan. Mace didn't want to interfere because he knew what Dior was telling him was wrong.

"Got it? Any problem?"

"One question, boss. What if she.. refuses? There is a high probability she will refuse... since... last time did not go well"

Dior slyly smirked as he opened the cap of the bottle of wine, poured some in the crystal clear glass, sat back and relaxed on the sofa. Putting one ankle on the other knee, he took a sip and stared into air when he calmly responded "we abducted her... again"

______________________
𝑀𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝐿𝑎𝑚𝑏𝑜

Mace couldn't understand why the boss want this Bitch in the house? Kicking her legs without seeing shit, she hit Mace in the groin and that shit hurt. He was mad at the boss for making him do this work and when he couldn't take it any longer, He sprayed anesthesia on a cloth and put it harshly against her nose. After a couple of seconds she lay limp in Mace's arms.

Mace couldn't control the urge, he was two seconds from slapping her but, Mace was afraid that Dior was gonna find out and he'll get angry. Mace looked sideways to make sure boss didn't ask anyone to record the scene when he pinch her in the furiously. That was for kneeing me in my balls, bitch.

Huffing annoyingly he threw her in Victors arms, another one of boss's trusted guards and decided to move out. Mace hoped this will make boss happy.

___________________
Cam✍︎︎