That was the day when Marinette had seen the expression of betrayal , horror and guilt in Alya's face .
"I'm sorry for prying" Alya said and turned around to leave .

Marinette watched Alya leave with a heavy heart she knew that something like this would happen soon. People will start doubting about where she went .
Marinette watched Alya walk home with Lila . Marinette knew that it couldn't be anything good . But she also knew Alya needed space so she didn't follow . That day Lila had managed to plant a seed of doubt in Alya's head in such a manner that she didn't even know that it was there . Lila had since been growing it .
__

Marinette sighed remembering that day . That day Marinette went home sad . She also talked to master Fu about Alya suspecting her . She knew being a hero was going to have its consequences. She had also learnt may meditation techniques from Master to calm herself . After every fight Marinette was still in the fighting mode and had a fight or flight response whenever someone just so as so touched her . It usually lasted about 10 to 20 minutes but it was a full 2 to 3 hours after the happenings of Chat Blanc . It was that bad .

But Marinette knew that that day not going after Alya and letting her go with Lila had been a mistake . She was sure that Lila had done something. After that day Alya made sure to put Marinette in a safe place then run off with Lila to film for her blog , while Marinette appreciated Alya's actions , she also noticed her becoming more distant . Constantly hanging out with Lila . The fight had happened after the happenings of chameleon, so Marinette couldn't really spend a lot of time with Alya . And Lila constantly being around Alya wasn't helping . A rift had been created between the former best friends.

Lila was very sly . The role of Volpina suited her , she was a master illusionist and made her lies seem like the truth . While Marinette didn't fully blame Lila for her and Alya drifting apart as her being ladybug had to have its consequences. But she very well did blame her for accusing her of theft and cheating .

Marinette sighed again , this time because of Felix . She hoped he didn't do anything disastrous in her life . While he hadn't done anything weird yesterday. He was rather polite and well composed as opposed to what she had seen three months ago . Maybe three months did change him . Marinette thought . She shook her head . She shouldn't judge too quickly . She didn't know him well to know if he was planing something or not .

Marinette was shaken from her chain of thoughts with her alarm ringing . She dismissed the alarm and went to take a shower .

==================================

Felix was sitting on his seat reading a book . It was his second day of school and he was quiet early seeing as there were only a few students in the class. Felix was absorbed into the story and was throughly enjoying it until a rather unpleasant and high-pitched voice spoke to him .

"Hi , Felix . I don't think I've introduced myself . My name is Lila Rossi . " Felix gave no heed and continued reading , when a hand slammed itself on the desk rather ungracefully creating a small thud . Felix looked up and with an irritated expression spoke . "What do you want Rossi?"
"Nothing in particular but I hope we can be friends . And are you sure you want to sit beside Marinette. She isn't very pleasant, you know she stole my gramothers pendant which was centuries old. I can always get you a seat in the front with all my friends "

Felix listened to Lila speak in a very unnatural tone . It was pretty obvious that she had honeyed her voice and had practiced for hours to get it perfect . There was a glint of malice in her eyes whenever she spoke about Dupain-Cheng.