16

Philippines: *Splits into his core fragments*

Literally every single other country in the world: It's free real estate

And then there's America: *Craks his knuckles* Florida, ready the van. It's kidnapping time

(Basically, I thought of this headcanon where Countryhumans are made up of things called "core fragments". These core fragments are unique to each countryhuman. Take Philippines as an example (since he's the only one I've made so far), the country irl is mostly known for corrupt politics, drugs and people who murder each other because they breathed, humble farmers in the mountains, and then the artists who are total simps and will literally die for you. These four things basically make up what the Philippines is, generally speaking. So these four things are personified like Countryhumans. And basically, they fuse together to make Philippines. It's like the Disney movie, Inside Out - basically.. So yeah... (I have a better explanation for this but I'm just too tired to try and find where I wrote that down originally)

Also. For some reason, in the AU, when Philippines splits into his four core fragments, everyone's always ready to kidnap them. Especially America. Although America always goes too far. He death threats Philippines because he's in love with one of his core fragments and only want him. This actually caused for the Philippines to collapse (cos of the consequences of being split apart for too long. again, there's a better explanation for that) and everyone was pissed at him for it.)