21

*Christmas comes*

USSR: My time has come... *Blatantly walks into Britain's house, slips under the dinner table, then waits under there until the Christmas party starts*

(It's a tradition in our AU that whenever it's Christmas irl, the Countryhumans have their yearly Christmas party - usually being hosted by America with Britain and France being dragged into this. Actually not really France... France is always excited to host the party with America, Britain is the only one who wakes up to these idiots shaking him... Screaming at his face to get up and help prepare for the party.

It's also a tradition in the AU that USSR always hides down in the dining table and talks as the "Holy Soviet Table" its basically the equivalent of Santa in this AU. It all started as a joke when he dropped his fork while they were all eating, so he was under the table to get it back, but someone accidentally kicked him, he groaned and then the children were like "tHE tAblE iS tAlkINg!!" and ever since then, me and my friend unanimously made this into a tradition without even saying anything.. 

Yeah, the "Holy Soviet Table" is the most hilarious and wholesome thing we ever thought about honestly. Thought it gets sad when Khloen comes to the table and asks for family advice, because he lives with toxic parents. But hey, the table is there to cheer him up and make his Christmas worthwhile)