76

The aliens: *Descends down to Earth as tourists*

Everyone: GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR PLANET YOU DAMNED LITTLE SHITS *Declares war*

(If you know Hetalia, then you know their old movie: Paint It White. The synopsis of the movie is that aliens began making everything and everyone blank and lifeless, so now its up to the countries to save the world.

I thought that it'd be pretty fun to use the plot but apply it to our AU, and all hell let loose and our version of the countries didnt take it lightly that the innocent little aliens wanted to see what Earth was like

Its funny because we made it that the only reason they have this huge war now is because of language barriers. (SPOILERS TO THE MOVIE) We followed the same things that happened in the movie, so like in the movie, our Japan also decided "Lets show the aliens our culture and give them a feast"

But like in the movie, the aliens answered "We dont know" when they were asked how the food was like. They had the same answer through every different cultural feast that was thrown at them - just like how it was in the movie

Then my friend said "Imagine they actually really enjoy the food but since they dont know much English, thats the only thing they say"

So then now thats our headcanon lmao

It was also pretty funny when Britain volunteered to serve a feast to the aliens too, then when asked how the food was, the aliens said something different and instead they just said "...Ew"

We both laughed so hard and Britain was so heartbroken lmao)