The first meeting

taehyung's.

"Get up, kiddo and drag your ass downstairs. Oh, and don't forget to fix yourself to make you at least look a little decent, we have visitors downstairs, we are also going somewhere." I heard my baba, Baekhyun, shouted through my doors as he knocked on it a couple of times. I abruptly get up and stretched my arms, yawning. I slip on my pair of slippers before walking towards the bathroom and 'fix' myself, just like what my baba said. After fixing myself-in which I took a quick shower- I went outside the bathroom and started picking a decent clothes to start the day right.

I settled on picking a khaki jeans and a white graphic tee matching it with a pair of black sneakers. I glanced at my reflection at the mirror and smiled as I saw how handsome I looked like. But something's missing, what could it be- oh right, I almost forgot. I rummaged through my closets until I found it. I put it on and smiled in satisfaction. My attire wouldn't be perfect without my snapback on.

After being satisfied with my attire, I made my way downstairs and came down to the kitchen to greet my baba, "Good morning baba," I greeted him as I pecked his cheek. He nodded his head and continued flipping the pancakes he's been cooking at the pan, of course not forgetting to respond a, "Good morning to you too, honey."

"So, who are the visitors?" I asked as I inhaled the scent of the fresh bacon and eggs that was put down on the plate, already well cooked and ready to be served. Baba turned to his side and carefully put the pancake on a plate and grabbed the coffee maker. He instructed me to grabbed some mugs and so I did.

"Prepare the table and we'll have breakfast first before we went out,"

I nodded in response and trudged my way to the table and started setting the table by adding the placemats first, the plates, silverwares, and the mugs on them. Baba arrived at the table too, setting the bowl of rice at the middle and the plate of bacons, eggs, and pancakes as well. Baba went off to the living room to ask the vistors to eat with us.

I licked my lips as I heard my stomach growl, I tried to reach out for a piece of bacon when suddenly a hand slapped it away. I looked up wkth a whine and found my appa, Chanyeol, shooking his head.

"Appa, I'm hungry."

"Wait for the others, young man."

"But I'm hungry,"

"But wait for the others,"

"Ugh. Okay, fine."

I sighed in defeat but quickly composed myself as I found two unfamiliar males entered the dining room with baba. Baba was smiling widely and laughing along with the feminine looking guy while the other one was just following the two of them with a straight face on. Appa, who was supposed to be standing at my side, made his way towards the stoic guy and pat his back.

"Sehun!"

"Yeol,"

Both of them greeted each other. I stand there awkwardly as the two pairs get engrossed to their own little world, leaving me almost dying in hunger here. Hey I'm not trying to be dramatic here, but it's goddamn true! I'm hungry, okay?

So I cleared my throat out loud to gain their attention, and once I succesfully did, I quickly regretted my actions. The feminine looking guy squealed and ran towards me. I took a step backwards but the other caught me and started pinching my cheeks.

"OMG! Taehyung, you're all grown up now!"

"Uh. Yeah?"

"Oh my bad, you don't remember me do you?"

"Uh. No?"

"It's me, your uncle Luhan, your baba's best friend."

"U-uncle Luhan? You mean, the one who's been living in America?"

"Yes, you got it right. Oh gosh, Taehyung you're already a big boy now, just like my Kookie."

Kookie? What kind name is that? Is Kookie is his son or what? What a weird name..

Baba then decided to interrupt us and told us to eat breakfast before it went cold. I was actually more than happy to hear it and jump to my seat and started digging in.

I felt someone slapped the back of my head and find my baba looking at me with a disapproval gaze. I groaned, "What?"

"Stop eating like a pig!"

"But I'm hungry!"

"But still!"

"Ugh. Ne, baba."

← × × × →

Soon, breakfast ended with us heading outside the house. I pouted as I realize that I am the only youth here which means I'll be obviously out of place for the whole day, not until I heard Uncle Luhan and Uncle Sehun shouting someone's name.

"Kookie!"

"Jungkook!"

Both of them shouted at the same time. I whipped my head towards the direction of where the two of them are looking at and I swear. I swear that my heart nearly stopped beating as I see an angel right before my very own eyes.

A raven haired boy was standing there not too far away, panting like crazily as he desperately tried to catch his breath. He had a pair of big eyes, a pointy nose that looks definitely looked a little big but still look perfect at his small face, red plump lips, fair white skin and then when he smiled, I noticed how he looked like a bunny for his teeth was slightly crooked because of the fact that the two largest, which were the ones in front were slightly pushed forward than the others. All in all he looked like an angel disguised like a bunny. Oh Goddamnit. Am I already in heaven or what?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Uncle Luhan suddenly gripped on my wrist and pulled me. In a blink of an eye, I found myself standing right in front of the angel. I awkwardly smile and started waving at him, "Hey," I said.

"Hey yourself," he responded and Uncle Luhan chuckled.

"Have fun you two, but first, get in the car."

I nodded obediently and followed Uncle Luhan inside the car. I quickly settled down at the backseat and soon found the angel sitting right beside me for it's the only available seat inside the car, unless he wanted to sit on the roof, but of course, he won't.

So basically, the whole ride takes about two hours that is full of me stealing glances at the bunny sitting few inches beside me. Oh God, what did I do in my past life to be this lucky to be sitting next to an angel? I must have been a hero back then, or maybe I sacrificed my life for my tribe? Either way, what's important is that I get the chance to admire Jungkook's perfect features for the whole two hours.

"Can you stop it?"

"Stop?"

"Stop staring at me like you're planning on devouring me."

"Am not,"

"Yes you did, stop 'cause it's creeping me out."

"B-but I can't help it! Y-you're too perfect-"

"... You're... Weird.."

"Thanks!"

"That wasn't meant to be a compliment, idiot!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: okay so here's the first chapter- omo please don't kill me! I did my best ;;;;