-2-

"i guess i'm going first" Wooyoung laughed

"Hongjoong, Truth or Dare"

Rolling his eyes, he chose dare.

"i dare you...to sit on Seonghwas lap for the rest of the game" He smirked

This was really nothing new to them, the trio were very touchy with eachother but doing infront of people make him feel weird; especially since they were still new people

Nevertheless he got up and went across the circle and sat on Seonghwas lap. Seonghwa hugged Hongjoong from the back, resting his head on the others shoulder and his hands on his thighs.

Hongjoong was taken aback when he realized how close Seonghwas hands were. He gulped as he began to ask San truth or dare.

"Hmm..Truth" San answered "PUSSY" a tipsy Yeosang yelled "shut up yeo" san laughed

"if you had to make out with anyone in the circle, who would it be" he asked

Without hesitation San immediately respond with Wooyoung, making the younger blush. San, who had seen the younger blushing, smirked.

"Mingi. Truth or Dare" San asked

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Yunho. None of that on the cheek shit, full on kiss him"

Mingi gulped as he walked over to the other. "May i?" he asked lifting up Yunhos chin. The older nodded.

Mingi instantly pulled him in, his lips smashing into the olders. They began moving their lips in haste against the others.

Mingi then sat on Yunhos lap, straddling him while deepening the kiss. He grabbed the older by the back of his neck as Yunhos hands found their way onto Mingis thick ass.

"Yah! I said kiss not make out!" San yelled causing Mingi to pull away, leaning his forehead against the others as they both slightly struggled to fixate their breathing again.

Mingi then got off the olders lap, causing them both to blush as he went back to his previous seat.

Mingi chuckled nervously as he asked Yeosang the question.

"Dare" he responded

"i dare you to, whenever someone says the word dare, take a shot" Yeosang, already being slightly tipsy agreed

It was then Yeosang turn to ask someone so he chose Seonghwa

"Truth or dare" he says as he took a shot

Seonghwa responded with dare making Yeosang take another shot

"i dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Hongjoong" he said smirking while taking another shot

It became clear to Hongjoong that Wooyoung wasn't the only one who knew about his little crush

The two left the room hand in hand into the nearest closet as they heard Wooyoung yell "We'll come get you in 7 minutes!"

They entered the closet, it being a very small space so they were close.

Seonghwa then placed his one hand on Hongjoongs waist while the other he used to lift the youngers chin.

Hongjoong gulped not sure what the older was planning to do. Before he had a second to think Seonghwa closed the gap smashing his lips onto Hongjoongs. He immediately responded. To say Hongjoong felt fireworks was an understatement.

He tasted like alcohol and although he wasn't big on alcohol himself, Hongjoong loved every second of it. Seonghwa deepened the kiss, running his hand through Hongjoongs hair tugging at it slightly and eliminating any space between the two.

Seonghwa bit the youngers lip asking for entrance which Hongjoong gladly gave. The older took the chance to explore every inch of his mouth.

Seonghwa parted slowly, a string of saliva connecting them leaving them both panting. A small whine came from the younger without him even noticing. He looked Hongjoong up and down and despite it being being dark admired the beautiful body infront of him.

The older then moved and began sucking and kissing at his neck surely leaving hickeys and bite marks. Finding his sweet spot causing a moan to slip out of the younger. Hongjoong could feel Seonghwa smirk against his neck and once more sucked his sweet spot causing another moan to escape his mouth and Hongjoong immediately placed a hand over his mouth to not embarrass himself further.

Seonghwa pulled away going to the youngers ear. He licked it slightly causing him to jerk. "Remove your hand babyboy. I want to hear those pretty little moans of yours"

This caused Hongjoong to blush and remove his hand hesitantly. Seonghwa then went back to kissing the younger bitting and sucking at his bottom lip making them begin to swell slightly.

The older then moved his hand that was on his waist to under Hongjoongs shirt feeling his torso and chest causing the younger to run his hands through Seonghwas hair and tug at it leaving it messy.

Moving his hand down feeling the youngers member through his jeans already hard. He began to palm the hardened member causing Hongjoong to lean his head back and let out several moans.

-