1

Sitting on his couch in his apartment, Hongjoong found himself deep into a new murder mystery show on his television.

It is currently a Saturday night and any typical college student would be out partying, drinking, getting arrested or things of that nature; but not Hongjoong. He just began his freshman year at the Seoul University of Music and Dance with his best friends Seonghwa and Wooyoung.

For as long as he could remember, Hongjoong has had a crush on Seonghwa; he's always been there for him so how could he not. Wooyoung was the only one who knew about Hongjoongs feelings towards the other and he wanted to keep it that way, or at least try to.

Hongjoong was mainly studying rap but every student was studying dance on the side as well per university rules. They studied for however long it takes a scout to find them for a new group. It's like being a trainee but less harsh. Both Seonghwa and Wooyoung are studying singing and are working to improve their already incredible vocals.

Since the three are new to the school and the city, they have yet to make many friends. Wooyoung being the social butterfly he is, has made a few friends: Yeosang and his boyfriend Jongho, and their friend Mingi. They've known eachother for almost a month now.

Yeosang and Jongho, like Wooyoung and Seonghwa were singing majors where as Mingi was studying rap.

As Hongjoong begins to drift asleep he hears the doorbell to his apartment ring. Placing his blanket to the side and snacks on the table, he made his way to the door to see Seonghwa standing at his door with Mingi and Jongho as his side. Wooyoung and Yeosang were no where to be seen.

"Hwa- it's 10pm, why are you at my door?"

"It's a saturday night! Come out with us" Seonghwa pleaded

"Give me a few minutes to get ready then sure" Hongjoong said "you guys can come in" he invited mingi and jongho.

Hongjoong wasn't completely sure what they were planning to do tonight so he decided to keep his outfit simple, wearing a simple black tee that showed off his biceps with a flannel around his waist and skinny black ripped jeans that seemed to fit him perfectly.

"So hwa-" Hongjoong began "wheres Woo"

"he's with Yeosang at a party. the party we are about to go so hurry up!" seonghwa begged

"yeah yeah, calm down. let me grab my wallet and keys then we can go"

After Hongjoong grabbed his said items the four began to walk out the door. They arrived at the party to see Wooyoung and Yeosang standing in a circle with a bunch of drunk college guys.

"Yeo!" Jongho shouted. Once Yeosang had seen his beloved boyfriend had arrived he ran into his arms acting as if they hadn't seen eachother not too long before.

Wooyoung rushed over to see Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Mingi standing awkwardly at the door.

"Joong! I didn't think you'd come out!?" wooyoung yelled as he hugged Hongjoong. The smell of alcohol and Wooyoung cologne overcame him.

"Let's play a game!" Yeosang said as he and Jongho walked over to the small group.

"What game- nothing involving too much alcohol Yeo, we still need to go home afterwards" Mingi says.

"Truth or Dare" He states grabbing Mingis wrist with everyone else following giving them no time to protest.

Somehow the group ended up in a room not too far from the main party and picked up two new people to play as well. Hongjoong later found out they were Yunho and San.

The now eight sat in a circle with beer cans in the middle. "Okay" wooyoung began "it's simple truth or dare. You answer the question or do the dare and after you complete it you then ask someone else. If you don't do the dare or answer the truth you have to take shotgun one of these" he finished pointing to the middle

Everyone nodded. "Who wants to go first" Wooyoung asked. No one answered leaving him to go first.

"i guess i'm going first" he laughed

-
A/N: Hello! And welcome to my newest story: My Bestfriend, My Soulmate! I'm excited to write this book so please let me know your opinions on it and if you have any suggestions or questions feel free to ask!

Anyways, thank you for reading my first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and continue reading on! Have a great day/night <3