ꏸꑛꋫ꓅ꍟ꒓ ꓅ꍟꁹ  ꓅ꑛꍟ ꍟꁹꁕ ꆂꄘ ꓅ꑛꍟ ꁍꋫꁒꍟꌚ

꓅he first event of the next day was tug of war, and Finn and Poe could already see the defeat to come. Not only was Ben much taller than them, but he was also much stronger as well.

Rey and Ben were first, they stood at their assigned places as the ends of the rope were passed to both of them. The King motioned for them to begin and Rey immediately began to pull on the rope with all of her strength.

Ben kept his feet firmly planted, not giving up even a centimeter.

Rey backed up, one step at a time, pulling the rope backwards, but still he didn't even move. He wasn't even trying to pull the rope, he only held it firmly. At first she thought that he was just letting her win so that she would like him, but she realised too late that he was just trying to tire her out.

Ben pulled the rope, with one strong tug he sent her sailing through the air towards him. She smacked into him, knocking him to the ground. She landed on top of him and he smiled flirtatiously up at her.

Rey scowled at him in return and climbed off of him as quickly as possible.

Ben came to his feet unable to stop himself from smiling. He'd seen that small blush spread on her cheeks. She liked him, she was just pretending not to.

Ben stood next to Rey as Finn and Poe went to the line. Rey tried to ignore him and watch the competition, but it was difficult with him staring at her. She sighed inwardly, she might as well get used to it. At this rate, he was sure to win. Already she was trying to think of way out of marrying him.

Finn and Poe went back and forth for several moments. At first it was difficult to tell who was winning, until at last Finn got the upper hand and pulled the rope just enough for the flag to cross the line. He almost regretted winning as he looked up to see his next opponent.

Ben stepped up to Poe's place and took the rope. He glanced over at Rey to make sure she was watching. Then he grabbed the rope with one hand and roughly pulled it, yanking Finn to the ground.

Rey rolled her eyes in annoyance at the way he was showing off as if it would impress her. As she had told her mother his strength would fade, then what could he give her kingdom?

~  ~

It was the last event of the games, and at this point, Finn and Poe had pretty much given up on winning. Ben was already way ahead of them. On top of that, the next event was tossing logs.

Finn went first, he struggled attempting several times to lift the log. Finally he did and he managed to toss it two meters away from him.

Poe was next. He managed to toss the log three meters out.

Finn shook his head in disappointment. "This was never one of my strong points."

Rey nodded. "I've never even tried this event before, " she admitted.

"Just be careful, we don't want you to get hurt, " Ben said.

"Why would you care if I got hurt? I'm your competitor, " she replied a little more sharply than she had intended. Trying to hide how heartbroken she was at losing was only making her grumpy.

"Of course I care. You're going to be my future wife," he answered.

That only angered her further. "I don't need you to remind me of where the scores stand, Ben."

"Sorry, but just be careful," he said.

"I will, " she replied a little more gently.

He nodded as she stepped out to take her turn.

Rey grabbed the log and lifted it with all of her strength. She tossed it forward, sending it as far as she could. She managed to get it as far as Finn had. She was proud that she had at least not failed completely. But every muscle in her body was screaming in pain and she kind of wished that she hadn't included log tossing in this challenge.

Finally it was Ben's turn. He lifted the log with ease and tossed it five meters away.

"Of course he has to show off, " Rey whispered to Finn and Poe.

They both nodded.

"Well it looks like Lord Solo won the bet," said Poe. "Your father will be pretty upset about losing another ship to Han Solo."

Finn nodded. "Congratulations in advance on your wedding Your Highness."

"Thank you," Rey mumbled.